Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea why uploaders start complaining with the slightest change that a host makes. If Wupload changes their time between downloads to 30 mins as opposed to 10 mins then it's obvious they're trying to make consumers purchase premium accounts instead of downloading as free users all the time. There's nothing wrong with that, they're in the filehosting business, and being in a business means your #1 goal should be to increase owner's equity in the case of filehosts that means to sell premium accounts.

There are many bugs. A REALLY PROBLEMATIC bugs is that i can't get a remote upload from uploaded.to working..it doesn't save the account details when i click upload.

Hi, inject0r!

Can you PM me your account ID, please?

I can take a look! I have my ul.to information saved in my account, so I'll see if there's something up!

Regards,
Willy!

$0 (zero) for today ?! :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

and look like the server's time date is changing

Hey, Virtual!

You'll always have $0 when you look a day ahead of the actual date!

Today is the 21st, by server time ;)

But if somebody ever figures out a way to get downloads from the future, let me know!

Regards,
Willy!

Back to the future...

But if somebody ever figures out a way to get downloads from the future, let me know!
^_^

Willy I can't see my downloads for 2012-12-22...
D'oh!! Never mind Willy, I've realized why... 2012-12-21 it's end of the world's day!!!

LOL!!! ^_^

Hey, Virtual!

You'll always have $0 when you look a day ahead of the actual date!

hehe... i blamed on your calendar, due it's shows green already 8-)

bc46a9.jpg

thanks wily!

I have no idea why uploaders start complaining with the slightest change that a host makes. If Wupload changes their time between downloads to 30 mins as opposed to 10 mins then it's obvious they're trying to make consumers purchase premium accounts instead of downloading as free users all the time. There's nothing wrong with that, they're in the filehosting business, and being in a business means your #1 goal should be to increase owner's equity in the case of filehosts that means to sell premium accounts.

No reply

Hey, all!

I appreciate your use of visual imagery to express yourself, but we are absolutely NOT cheating anybody. Never have, never will.

We announced test in the news section and the weekly e-mail.

I have never denied that people's stats fluctuate, they do all of the time - it's the nature of the business.

Every time people's stats fluctuate, we get blamed, but when the stats are back up, nobody says anything?

I appreciate everybody's opinion on the matter, but I think everybody can attest to the fact that Wupload does not cheat it's members. Period.

Regards,
Willy

no willy you wrong you cheat your members, because people accept in the begining your ruls.. and how work you host( for exam 10 minutes wait time) and after that you change that to 30 minutes.. this will kill people who use PPD plan and you know that perfect, you try to attact more sales i understand that but you play bad games in same time with people who use ppd and this is not fair that`s why people say you cheat .. you say you make some experiments.. ok people told you earnings go down.. this mean this experiment was wrong this mean you have to fix this problem... and if you wana be number one you have to pay for that.. you know filesonic right ? after they make something wrongs they compansate all members how you will compansate all members for this experiment ? what will be your next experiment on our hard work.... you wrong Willy all people who use wupload make your host good and all people who try to destroy with this exepriment will make your host one of the worst, don`ty forget people are not stupid they now why use your hosting.. and sometimes the small changes are important..

I post every day but my earnings drop day by day, waiting 30 minutes between downloads f...ing nonsense, if this contiues you will lose uploaders and downloaders and people won't get premium accounts.

wtf???? i have 200 files deleted by corruption what is that? and in other hand i have deleted files by dmca but i never shared their links.....

Hey, DarkAcid!

I had mentioned this a few times during the past week... we had a bug which affected a small number of Wupload files, so instead of leaving them for the affiliate to figure out when they get messages from their downloaders, we marked them as corrupted so you can tell what you have to re-upload.

It seems you had a higher proportion of files than most Wupload affiliates affected by this.

My apologies, but we'd rather you know than have a nasty surprise!

Regards,
Willy!

Willy remote upload from FILESONIC to WUPLOAD is not working! its Error 404!

Links are not dead and im also a premium user of filesonic...

Please check it..i already submitted my ticket.. Ticket #5750

Good Host Willy Wupload, I have a question, why some of my files looks like? Created On: 26/06/2011 00:20:01 Updated On: 7/13/2011 1:26:33 What do you mean by update?
Thanks

no willy you wrong you cheat your members, because people accept in the begining your ruls.. and how work you host( for exam 10 minutes wait time) and after that you change that to 30 minutes.. this will kill people who use PPD plan and you know that perfect, you try to attact more sales i understand that but you play bad games in same time with people who use ppd and this is not fair that`s why people say you cheat .. you say you make some experiments.. ok people told you earnings go down.. this mean this experiment was wrong this mean you have to fix this problem... and if you wana be number one you have to pay for that.. you know filesonic right ? after they make something wrongs they compansate all members how you will compansate all members for this experiment ? what will be your next experiment on our hard work.... you wrong Willy all people who use wupload make your host good and all people who try to destroy with this exepriment will make your host one of the worst, don`ty forget people are not stupid they now why use your hosting.. and sometimes the small changes are important..

willy you forgot to coment this one..

Hey, DarkAcid!

I had mentioned this a few times during the past week... we had a bug which affected a small number of Wupload files, so instead of leaving them for the affiliate to figure out when they get messages from their downloaders, we marked them as corrupted so you can tell what you have to re-upload.

It seems you had a higher proportion of files than most Wupload affiliates affected by this.

My apologies, but we'd rather you know than have a nasty surprise!

Regards,
Willy!

of course buddy, but the problem is that you are deleting my backup files... so... ¿from where going i to reupload those files again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back