Other Windows/Encoding RDP Admin Account 320GB HDD, 8GB RAM At $10.00 (USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hawk : I have told him , i am going to refund him deal with all 3 clients is settle.!

jbisana17 : CLEAR YOUR PM BOX, i need to ask you something before i can do refund do it fast!

Last edited:
If someone (honestly) posts their review on the services you provide and it isn't a good review, you don't terminate/suspend their services. If I find you doing this again, you won't be allowed to sell your services on WJunction. We don't want companies who think they can control what their customers say.

Consider this your final warning.

Thank you for your response sir. I know that i have the right to complain since i am their customer . Your response to this thread is highly appreciated sir.

Last edited:
@ipowerz thank you but i will not clear my inbox. its not in our deal!

Negotiation is done and solved.

Next time do not do this deal to your future customer sir. Its not appropriate.

@sir HAWK for me the deal between ipowerz and me is done. Its up to you if you would still investigate more with this.

Thanks!

Done!

goodbye!

Last edited:
Ipowerz = Intimidation mafia.

When I complained he threatened to 'teach me a lesson' ... but finally after pressuring him he refunded me.

well i was conisdering this host for Sborg but i want it for torrents and that seems to get your account removed

anyone know of another/better one please PM me

well i was conisdering this host for Sborg but i want it for torrents and that seems to get your account removed

anyone know of another/better one please PM me

Dude we were facing issue with DDOS attack thats why we recently secured our service and torrents are now fixed, Netherlands servers are now available!

if you want demo you can have before you buy it! ( 24 hours demo )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back