Other Windows/Encoding RDP Admin Account 320GB HDD, 8GB RAM At $10.00 (USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know what all the fuss is about. I've been with their hosting for 2 months now and what I can say, aside from the problems that arose 2 weeks ago, their service is good. Speeds are fast, or at least acceptable. Service is ok.

Ipowerz may, at times, be emotional, but who wouldn't be when you're being pressured by several people complaining. He has to keep everybody happy, not only the few people who are complaining in this forum. There are also dozens more not in this forum who he has to keep happy by keeping everything running. If he wasn't doing his job, there would be a LOT more people complaining, I'm sure.

Those 3 complainants are just a small percentage of the people his company is servicing. It's just because they have posted a lot messages which is why it seems like there are more than 3 complainants.

I admit, 2 weeks ago when their system went down, I was one of the first people who wanted a refund. I wasn't able to get my refund because I PMed Ipowerz my account details a bit late and the service was back online by then. It's only now that I realize that I was lucky that I didn't get my refund.

In fact, I already got another Sborg hosting with another company that time but after trying both hostings side by side, I still stayed with this company. Their hosting was better than the other one I got, which was from an older and bigger company.

If you ask me if I'm happy with their present service, I would say yes I am. If you would ask me if I would comtinue getting my Sborg hosting from them despite what happened a couple of weeks ago, I would say yes, I still would.

You don't have to take my word for it, but for me, I would still recommend getting your hosting from here.

Disclaimer: This is my honest opinion based on experience and personal knowledge. I am NOT connected with their company, nor do I gain anything from them. I am NOT their employee, affiliate or reseller. This is a review I gave voluntarily, and they didn't pay me or reward me with anything for this.

True saying Teks0427 i dont know why the people loose their patience without getting true information. I am with them since last week and i also dont use sborg from last 2 days because the main use of sborg for me is filesonic all my stuff stored on file sonic i faced download problem from filesonic approx i receive 0.079 Mb/sec download speed.
Now the first thing came in my mind was that the problem is in myrapidleech i contact them via support ticket & told them about my problem they reply me back in 10 to 15 min and told me the reason related to filesonic download speed issue that due to some major maintenance i faced filesonic dowload issue. Before getting rush upon them i first confirm this problem to Hish the support staff of filesonic he confirmed me that their server was upgraded thats why some IPS are affected then i come back to myrapidleech and thanked them about their true support.
In short i completely diagnose from where the problem occur before blaming anyone i know i lost 2 days of my sborg host thats my personal issue because meantime other host work very fine on myrapidleech except filesonic and filesonic is my need what myrapidleech provide at that time is all working very fine. In last i want to request all people here including host provider & host buyers please keep your patience before get rush completely verified what happens.
I write these words not in the favour of anyone just wanna explain & resolve this emotional problem which i commonly see here.

Thanks tekhs0427 and yadro :)

we also have now NL servers so you need it only for filesonic, its going to give you better speeds which max available for RL/SBORG users :)

I only download from Filesonic and Wupload probably 95% of the time, mostly on Filesonic. Sometimes downloads go fast, around 8-10Mbps, and sometimes they go as low as .10 to .30Mpbs. Uploads are usually as slow as .3 Mbps but that's very seldom. It's usually between 5-10 Mbps sometimes going as fast as 20 Mbps. Connection isn't always slow because if it was, I'd probably complain also.

What I do is, when the downloads are fast, I sit in front of the PC to wait for the processing to finish, then reload Sborg and go again. When it's slow, I do something else while I'm waiting for it to finish, like work on the files I downloaded when the connection was fast.

I think I must be lucky to be on a server with only a few people on it. I'm basing my guess because the Disk Usage on my hosting is only around 20% and CPU usage is usually around 0.1% to around 5%. It never gets above 25%. Load is also always less than 1.0.

I think I"m on a US server now. Ipowerz can probably confirm that for me... My Sborg is on 67.213.xxx.xxx

Yup, my server's somewhere in Utah, USA. Maybe I can transfer to NL on my next Sborg... :) My NL RDP's really fast on Filesonic and Wupload...

haha.. I feel that ipowerz told you to give some positive feedback after receiving negative feedback..

but deleting negative feedback here is so bias..its not right to tell people delete their negative feedback just to receive their refund.. :facepalm:

jbisana17

After all the names you called me, it is your luck that I didnt do any thing just coz I am bound to follow the Customer-Seller relation rule. I would hope you dont reply in this thread any more and let us carry on what we do.

It is my personal image that u took on a bite by saying all those things, and i hope u know that no matter how much u pay, it is the person's behaviour that describes them. Check my replies, it is no where that i said any thing wrong to you. I am very happy that we dont have customers like you.

Thanks

Last edited:
haha.. I feel that ipowerz told you to give some positive feedback after receiving negative feedback..

but deleting negative feedback here is so bias..its not right to tell people delete their negative feedback just to receive their refund.. :facepalm:

What abt me :) did ipowerz also told me to give positive reply no man we are honest in our reply what we see & experience just post here if we face problem we share here and want them to resolve it.

I only download from Filesonic and Wupload probably 95% of the time, mostly on Filesonic. Sometimes downloads go fast, around 8-10Mbps, and sometimes they go as low as .10 to .30Mpbs. Uploads are usually as slow as .3 Mbps but that's very seldom. It's usually between 5-10 Mbps sometimes going as fast as 20 Mbps. Connection isn't always slow because if it was, I'd probably complain also.

What I do is, when the downloads are fast, I sit in front of the PC to wait for the processing to finish, then reload Sborg and go again. When it's slow, I do something else while I'm waiting for it to finish, like work on the files I downloaded when the connection was fast.

I think I must be lucky to be on a server with only a few people on it. I'm basing my guess because the Disk Usage on my hosting is only around 20% and CPU usage is usually around 0.1% to around 5%. It never gets above 25%. Load is also always less than 1.0.

I think I"m on a US server now. Ipowerz can probably confirm that for me... My Sborg is on 67.213.xxx.xxx

Ipowerz i am also on USA server and i am surprise that Teks0427 receive 7-8 Mb the maximum speed i receive was 2 - 3 Mb i think i have to switch on NL server & Teks0427 what Buffer Size you set on your sborg???

Honestly, he did not. If you would go back a few pages, you'd see that I was one of the people who was very actively complaining 2 weeks ago because my Sborg server went down. I was also asking for a refund back then.

Now, do you think I would give a positive review now after receiving so much grief during that time unless I really saw some positive changes were made? If Ipowerz had that much power and influence over me, I wouldn't have complained so actively before. He would have just asked me to shut up...

This is my third Sborg hosting. I'm not going to mention from what hosting the others came from, but the first two were way way inferior compared to their service. Connection was much worse, and customer service was almost non-existent after I signed up. I also tried another company just 2 weeks ago while Ipowerz' servers were down, and I didn't like that one either. I just gave that account to a friend of mime and stuck with my Sborg from myrapidleech.net.

Well, if you don't believe me, that's up to you. But if you would read this thread from page 1, you'd see that I've really been with their hosting for that long. I guess that means I'm happy with their service, don't you think so?

Teks0427 what Buffer Size you set on your sborg???

I have the buffers set to 32768.

Download speeds depend on network congestion, file server location, where your Sborg server's location is and a lot of other factors. Even if you do direct downloads, speeds will surely vary. In fact, even on my RDP, speeds vary quite a lot, going as high as 300-500Mbps (when I'm lucky) to as low as around 3-10Mbps at times.

Sometimes, when downloading several parts of a file, one part goes very fast and another part goes slower. That's really just the way it is. You can't expect everything to be perfect everytime... :)

Still Waiting for your Company Registration Info iPowerz .....Ignoring My Post will force me to Raise this Question to MODS & Admins which can affect your Sales thread On WJ

I can't logon to myrapidleech.net client area using the username and password I registered there. It says Login details incorrect but I know I'm entering the correct password...

I requested a password reset but the validation email didn't arrive either. What do I do now?

How come Teks0427 all of a sudden appeared at this moment? Very questionable. He doesn't understand anything of what has happened. We paid for the server and they weren't able to give us anything in return. If you have no idea whats going on, please do not reply. Even Mods took action on this topic due to poor service.

Still waiting for a demo. I want to know whether torrents are working or not.

I can't logon to myrapidleech.net client area using the username and password I registered there. It says Login details incorrect but I know I'm entering the correct password...

I requested a password reset but the validation email didn't arrive either. What do I do now?

Pm me your email id, i will reset your password and send you mail.

and about speeds reflection.. It depends on what server do you get connected... Filesonic have a lot of traffic and it get changes during different time zone. In early morning the speeds are enough high and in the night they are slow because the file hosting have more traffic and it becomes slow for everyone not us only!

They have multiple servers and it depends on that the fact that the server with you connected is having much traffic??? thats why the speeds on the port 1GBps and 2GBps are same!

How come Teks0427 all of a sudden appeared at this moment? Very questionable. He doesn't understand anything of what has happened. We paid for the server and they weren't able to give us anything in return. If you have no idea whats going on, please do not reply. Even Mods took action on this topic due to poor service.

Yes, I know what's going on. I'm not saying that you got your server or whatever. I wasn't even reacting to your comments. We were both asking for refunds during that time around 2 weeks, if I remember correctly, so I didn't just suddenly appear from nowhere. I have just been quiet these past 2 weeks since I didn't have any more problems with my hosting.

Anyway. I was merely stating my personal experience with their hosting and their service, which I consider better than average. My experience may be different from your experience, and my opinion may be different from your opinion, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong and you're correct or vice versa. That just means that experience is different from your experience.

I'm not replying to anymore comments like this because this isn't the forum for discussions like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back