Other Windows/Encoding RDP Admin Account 320GB HDD, 8GB RAM At $10.00 (USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't submit a ticket. He sent me a mail that he suspended my account because of 4 download torrents. Then I replied via mail > no answer, then I wrote him here a PM -> no answer.

What a low service.

MrCube and inject0r i cannot provide you NL server because of issue with it!

I will refund you pm me your transaction id and payment gateway.

I was planning to buy sBorg too but after reading all these negative feedbacks from your clients, I rather find another one. I almost lost $50.

You treat your clients poorly. You answer their complaints incompetently.
You are just implying that you are not on quality service BUT QUANTITY service.

I suggest that you fixed this issues or better yet not sell your service to anyone else.

X-(

I was planning to buy sBorg too but after reading all these negative feedbacks from your clients, I rather find another one. I almost lost $50.

You treat your clients poorly. You answer their complaints incompetently.
You are just implying that you are not on quality service BUT QUANTITY service.

I suggest that you fixed this issues or better yet not sell your service to anyone else.

X-(

I`m sorry these are only 3 clients in my company those are facing issues, i have tried a lot but after 24 hours i still didn't recieved proper server from NL data center so i will refund them now!

Why not give a refund to all of them?
The other one was complaining about slow service because he did not really get what he paid for. Anyone who will be given 0.8 DL speed would be crazy about it.
And now you suspend him for complaining.
$20 is nothing to me but for him, maybe its his hard earned money.
Treat everyone fairly and you would be rewarded properly someday.

After reading the negative feedback, I definitely won't buy. Looks like it would end to more frustrations & headache than make things easier. I'll skip... Hope you guys get your money back...

Why not give a refund to all of them?
The other one was complaining about slow service because he did not really get what he paid for. Anyone who will be given 0.8 DL speed would be crazy about it.
And now you suspend him for complaining.
$20 is nothing to me but for him, maybe its his hard earned money.
Treat everyone fairly and you would be rewarded properly someday.

He did reward me with abusing my staff and me!

Its not about money

and filesonic speeds are less from their host itself, other companies are also facing issues with filesonic downloading, i told him to download with fileserve and upload to hosts, i will also him to get around 11MBps + speeds to filesonic uploading but he don't listen me and keep abusing me, think if you could be at my place can you listen if someone keep abusing you and you keep working for him when you didn't sleep a whole night for that single customer?

Filesonic speed are great based on my rapidleech experience either free or paid.

He did not abuse you. He just complained about the service itself but the reply was too unprofessional.
If I were on your place, I consider it as a challenge. Find out whats wrong with the service.
On that time alone, others are also complaining about the service so its not an isolated case itself.

That user also suffered. He paid something at its exact price but did not get the exact service.

Its a personal grudge on the customer itself.

I hope this issue would be fixed soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back