Other Windows/Encoding RDP Admin Account 320GB HDD, 8GB RAM At $10.00 (USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have already ordered it and they have gave me on bad node thats why its not working properly. I have told to replace it and i am waiting for dc reply. Now for more questions make ticket at client area not here. I will not assist anyone but will make actions according to tos

One more thing..the way you handle your customer problem is so unprofessional, the way you talk,the way you act,the way you solve customer problem its really really bad. Now im starting to tell all people i know especially people who uploads that from now on they should avoid buying any services at myrapidleech.net. They already saw how you handle customer problem and they said that its like you are not fit into a business like this.

Managers, CSR, HR etc.. doesn't say the word "SHIT" to their customers!

Dude its been 4 pages you are written from yesterday we are also human not bots, i have told you 100s of time that we are working, if you talk about professional way, you are just a small kid there. if we come to professional way then your account should be suspended til now, because professional guys follow TOS and they are strict, i take you as a friend , if you need instant help , come online at my msn id powerseller64@live.com

One more thing..the way you handle your customer problem is so unprofessional, the way you talk,the way you act,the way you solve customer problem its really really bad. Now im starting to tell all people i know especially people who uploads that from now on they should avoid buying any services at myrapidleech.net. They already saw how you handle customer problem and they said that its like you are not fit into a business like this.

Managers, CSR, HR etc.. doesn't say the word "SHIT" to their customers!

Dude its been 4 pages you are written from yesterday we are also human not bots, i have told you 100s of time that we are working, if you talk about professional way, you are just a small kid there. if we come to professional way then your account should be suspended til now, because professional guys follow TOS and they are strict, i take you as a friend , if you need instant help , come online at my msn id powerseller64@live.com

Update : we are NOW working in a professional way and we will follow all the rules Here and i will work according to my company rules.
Thank You.

Last edited:
IT'S FREAKING ENOUGH FOR ME! I WANT A REFUND!

Why? You'Ve suspended my account yesterday, I've sent your a mail no reply, no new account. NOBODY SAID THAT WE CAN DOWNLOAD ONLY 2 TORRENTS!

ACTIVATE MY ACCOUNT OR REFUND ME MY MONEY, OTHERWISE I'LL REPORT THIS THREAD; THEN YOU'LL BE BANNED AND WE ALL GONNA LOOK FOR A BETTER HOST + I'LL TELL EVERYONE WHAT A SHITTY HOST THIS IS.

Last edited:
IT'S FREAKING ENOUGH FOR ME! I WANT A REFUND!

Why? You'Ve suspended my account yesterday, I've sent your a mail no reply, no new account. NOBODY SAID THAT WE CAN DOWNLOAD ONLY 2 TORRENTS!

ACTIVATE MY ACCOUNT OR REFUND ME MY MONEY, OTHERWISE I'LL REPORT THIS THREAD; THEN YOU'LL BE BANNED AND WE ALL GONNA LOOK FOR A BETTER HOST + I'LL TELL EVERYONE WHAT A SHITTY HOST THIS IS.

LOOK AT YOUR ACCOUNT, YOU WERE ABUSING SERVER. I HAVE SENT EMAIL TO LIMIT IT AND REPLY BACK TO THE TICKET , I WILL UNSUSPEND! READ ITX-( ITS NOT PERMANENT BAN! ITS TEMPORARY TO TELL YOU THAT YOU ARE CROSSING LIMITS!

MrCube : STOP YOUR SHIT IN THE THREAD, YOU ARE CROSSING LIMITS, FIRST YOU AGREED TO HAVE NETHERLANDS SERVER THEN I HAVE ORDERED FOR YOU 3 PEOPLE AND NOW YOU ARE GOING OUT OF PATIENCE

YOU ARE ABUSING US AND I DIDN'T EVEN SAID YOU ANYTHING YET. EVEN I COULD SUSPEND YOU ALL IN NO TIME AND YOU CANNOT DO ANYTHING.

READ OUR TERMS OF SERVICE PROPERLY : http://myrapidleech.net/tos.html

ITS A SALES THREAD HOW CAN I LET TO KNOW WHATS YOUR ACCOUNT DETAILS AND WHATS THE ISSUE ON WHICH SERVER ARE YOU??

IF YOU ABUSE ANYMORE HERE THEN I WILL TAKE STRICT ACTIONS THEN YOU DO ANYTHING YOU WANT!

TRY COMPLAINING TO MODS/ TRY OPENING A DISPUTE NOTHING WILL WORK. WE ARE A REGISTERED COMPANY AND WE WILL WIN ALL THE DISPUTES AND WJUNCTION STAFF HAS OUR TOS PAGE!

In which Country your Company is registered ?? By which name ???
Can you provide your registration Date/Details

Yes i will pm you in some time :)

UPDATE : torrents is now working, there was a DDOS on our server i have fixed it and also transmission is now stable!

Some time ??
I read your whole Site .....I cant find any Company registered Name/Details / Registration number.......If its registered in India .....Just tell me the company Name only.

It will be little bit professional if you add it on your site !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back