Vreer.com Paying upto $3 for every 1000 stream

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok ...wait ...but it's wrong to appear as is paid to ensure that it is not

2012-04-16$60.07PAID no pending

I think what he means is that on his vreer account his payment appears to be paid, but on his paypal account nothing arrived. And it s something that the vreer admin should check it, somewhere a mistake was made

I think what he means is that on his vreer account his payment appears to be paid, but on his paypal account nothing arrived. And it s something that the vreer admin should check it, somewhere a mistake was made

But if payment processed it maybe just paypal money transfer delay. Money will arrive in few hours or so.

Hi new admin Vreer2 pls when you have time answer this question

What changes you plan to Bring to vreer ?
Min Payout still 30$ ?
How you will pay ? In how much time from request users will receive payment ?

Ahoura was a very nice and active admin hope you will be the same .

Thanks

we will be improving vreer,removing annoying popups and ads so it will be more user friendly, changing layout of the site as for site speed we will add more servers in future..

minimal payout will probably raise to 40 -50 $ for request and payment will be sent in 5 working days,as for payout we will raise payout for 1k views ( need to determine to what amount yet) also, we will do our best to answer all off the questions ..

have a nice day and sorry for payment delay we won"t proceed with payment until we had whole site in our hands, currently we are moving the biggest server , we expect to finish with moving in few hours from now..
Also after completion Ahoura will write his response also confirming these facts..

Vreer Team

we will be improving vreer,removing annoying popups and ads so it will be more user friendly, changing layout of the site as for site speed we will add more servers in future..

minimal payout will probably raise to 40 -50 $ for request and payment will be sent in 5 working days,as for payout we will raise payout for 1k views ( need to determine to what amount yet) also, we will do our best to answer all off the questions ..

have a nice day and sorry for payment delay we won"t proceed with payment until we had whole site in our hands, currently we are moving the biggest server , we expect to finish with moving in few hours from now..
Also after completion Ahoura will write his response also confirming these facts..

Vreer Team
ok thank you.
i'm very continue to work with you. but please pay me because i need money now and i hope you'll pay for me soon. my payment is 44.2$ and this is the first my payment :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back