Vreer.com Paying upto $3 for every 1000 stream

Status
Not open for further replies.
all payments will be processes soon probably tomorrow, site is currently in transfer mode to new owner...

P.S we will probably raise affiliate payments for 1k views

HAHAHAHA.
vreer2 Or frusvreer?????

Who is The New Owner Here???

Gone With The Wind

Zonexxtoday. All Finished.

ahoura used to be always allmost all the time here Previously but since Last couple Of Days Blah Blah Blah.
He is Nowhere.

HAHAHAHA.
vreer2 Or frusvreer?????

Who is The New Owner Here???

Gone With The Wind

Zonexxtoday. All Finished.

ahoura used to be always allmost all the time here Previously but since Last couple Of Days Blah Blah Blah.
He is Nowhere.

as you know wjunction had problems with registration yesterday, and we tried to register twice, now we had 2 accounts, since both were activated.. i will contact moderators to remove one account so users wont get confused..

as for ahoursa he is currently away and will be back soon in few hours and will explain everything..

as for payments i already said most payments will be processed tomorow..
we are currently very busy with solving issues and moving site but everything will sort out very soon..

all payments will be processes soon probably tomorrow, site is currently in transfer mode to new owner...

P.S we will probably raise affiliate payments for 1k views

We don't need promises. Proof it!!!
Proof that you're the new owner and sent the payment to all.
"Payment will be processes soon" perhaps the worst sentences in this thread because Ahoura already use it for his last 3 promises.

Also tell him to come here, be a gentlement and give explanation!

We don't need promises. Proof it!!!
Proof that you're the new owner and sent the payment to all.
"Payment will be processes soon" perhaps the worst sentences in this thread because Ahoura already use it for his last 3 promises.

Also tell him to come here, be a gentlement and give explanation!

yaa, Ahoura should come here and explain everything............

Lies , lies till i dont get paid those are just lies because there are alot of payments pending as ahoura said and now some ppl say they are the new site owner ...Hmmm who buy a host that has so many payments pending ???
I recomand all ppl stop using this site ......im sure many of you had similar experience with other sites admins that promised they will pay soon and they never payed ....STOP GET SCAMED.....

Just an update, My apology about not being here for long, I have already paid half the affiliates, and the other half should be processed soon. Please from now on if you have any questions direct them to the new owner of the website, but do know that I am paying all the users that worked for me on my time and I am sorry that I had to leave it like this.

Regards

My payment still pending...Been requested since April 16.
PM sent

Anyone get paid yet?
Or this is just another excuse...LOL

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back