Vreer.com Paying upto $3 for every 1000 stream

Status
Not open for further replies.
honestly I lost hope that I will be paid ... If I was wrong it until now ...already in the 11th day tunes (request made on 16.04)..remind you:usser lastarica

Dear all users,

Thanks for all the warm messages, please note that I have paid some more users, but I am still waiting to receive some money from an advertiser, so for all the people that are waiting for their payments, I will be sending them hopefully within the next week, please note that this is a cash flow problem and I am not pleased with it myself but I assure you that I will pay every user, I did not create this website to scam users and I believe I have proved this by the previous payments.

If you requested your payment after 27th, please contact the new admin, He is a great guy and he will take care of you.

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or have anything to say :), I will be around working on a new project (social networking website) so hopefully I will see you guys there.

Regards

Thank you for patience we have now full control off site , and we are going to pay affiliates from now not Ahoura...

P.S try to promote site on 1channel.ch it has few millions visits a day..

Hi, I have pending payment since April 20. And Just hours ago made another payment requests dated 28th April. Hope my payment request would be processed soon.

Thank you for patience we have now full control off site , and we are going to pay affiliates from now not Ahoura...

P.S try to promote site on 1channel.ch it has few millions visits a day..
who will i be paid, new admin???? :(
you told me i had in listing paid today but i didn't receive payment :(

rewards raised to 4 $ for 1k also payment from now will be made , net 15 , 1st in month and 15th in month , all requested on that date will be payed then..

Thnc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back