VPS urgentVPS.com - Perfect for busy forums, EU DDoS Protected VPS from €10/mo (Germany)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Testimonial so Far

This is A testimonial :D

So far i'm quite Happy with them. But But But.. Make sure it's work :(

A satisfied client will bring more client, it' mean more money. =)

Hey there bofh,

What do you mean by "Make sure it's work" ?

Is there an issue with your service at all?

Kind Regards,
Bret

Howdy Bret,

Thank for asking.:)
Yes, off course there were an issue there, since this is not your support forum then i will not answer your question :O

And I'm still waiting you guys settle it..

Your kindness, my pleasure

Hi bofh,

I'm sorry to hear that you had issues, if you could PM me your ticket numbers, I'd be glad to look into them for you.

Kind Regards,
Bret

May I ask why you've posted in near enough every sales thread today? You run / work for a competitor of near enough every post you've posted in which is rather strange :) To answer your question though, we allow private, legal use of RL. I'm not entirely sure what TF is so you'll need to elaborate on that.

Kind Regards,
Bret

Anyone ordering within the next 48 hours will receive an additional 5GB of disk space for the life of their account!

Kind Regards,
Bret

We've decided to give a little something back to our clients (new and old!) with a very, very special offer that will be running until the end of March.

Want to win yourself a brand new Apple iPad? Then all you have to do is place an order in the month of March, we've also included our UV-PLAN0 €39.95 per year plan in this special offer, however we have very limited stock (10 left!) of these plans so get in quick if that's the plan you're after!

The winner will be drawn on the 1st of April (although it's not a joke!) and notified via e-mail to let them know that they've just nabbed themselves a brand new Apple iPad :-)

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to get in touch with one of our friendly sales advisors via live chat or through our help desk!

Kind Regards,
Bret

2 weeks left of our special iPad offer! Make sure to get your order in before the end of the month to be in with a chance of winning a brand new Apple iPad!

As a special bonus, all orders will now receive free Plesk 10 domain licenses again, even on our €39.95 per year UV-PLAN0 containers!

Kind Regards,
Bret

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back