VPS urgentVPS.com - Perfect for busy forums, EU DDoS Protected VPS from €10/mo (Germany)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hotfile works. However your b/w is limited so probably not optimal for "uploaders"

Excellent for site hosting. Only had minor downtime.

I think what he meant was, the total bw per month is not enough for uploaders.
for example i require at least 4TB per month. And im not a heavy uploader, so yeah, the bw in ur plans are not enough imo.

Greetings

I'm still waiting for my DirectAdmin data.
And hopefully answers to my tickets. :)

I thought same for plesk, then I support section I found the answers.
I believe for D admin user name is admin and they email password.

"cPanel/WHM - €12.95/month
DirectAdmin - €4.95/month
Parallels Plesk 9.x - 10 domains - FREE!
Parallels Plesk 9.x - UNLIMITED DOMAINS - €7.95/month"

I sellected Plesk but it has only one domain licence :'(

Also Plesk cant upload more then one file and it can't unzip 8-)

Sometime, my vps is not load and i get a error mess
httpd failed @ Mon Jan 24 12:27:13 2011. A restart was attempted automagically.
Service Check Method: [tcp connect]

Failure Reason: Unable to connect to port 80

@chipve,

Without trying to sound funny, have you submitted a support ticket regarding this issue? wjunction isn't our helpdesk, therefore we can't help you here, a support ticket will get things fixed much quicker since we don't monitor wjunction 24/7 as we do our ticket system :)

As an added bonus, any orders within the next 24 hours will have a further 5% removed from their first months invoice, so a massive 30% off the first month invoice! Simply submit a ticket once you've placed the order and we will amend it for you!

Bret

@chipve,

Without trying to sound funny, have you submitted a support ticket regarding this issue? wjunction isn't our helpdesk, therefore we can't help you here, a support ticket will get things fixed much quicker since we don't monitor wjunction 24/7 as we do our ticket system :)

As an added bonus, any orders within the next 24 hours will have a further 5% removed from their first months invoice, so a massive 30% off the first month invoice! Simply submit a ticket once you've placed the order and we will amend it for you!

Bret

Well said Bret this is not urgentvps helpdesk :P if u have issue send a support ticket @ http://www.urgentvps.com/

@Aquickhost

Thanks for the kind words!

For the next week, we will be doing some amazing deals on VPS containers when you pre-pay for 12 months in advance! Simply get in contact with a member of staff via live sales chat or submit a sales ticket to our helpdesk!

Bret

I've gone mad: Anyone ordering until Sunday midnight will receive an extra month of service free of charge upon staying with us for a minimum of 2 months!

Looking for a new VPS? Switching from another provider due to poor service?! Get in contact with one of our friendly sales team via live chat and we'll give you a great deal on monthly AND pre-paid services. You've got nothing to lose, so come and give us a try on our brand new network!

im planning on switching from you to some another hosting , the site have been extremly slow from 1.5 months , last week downtimes , they were only good for me for 1 week

Hi there bytecode,

I can see that your container is/was using 55% CPU on your MySQL process, I would highly suggest looking into optimising your MySQL server before switching since that is no doubt your issue, coupled with the fact that you're on our smallest plan. Extremely high CPU usage and our smallest VPS plan don't go together too well!

Kind Regards,
Bret

im using wordpress with optmizied mysql db (ive optimized queries and db by myself which resulted in decrease in load time , but still its on high side) , i switched to you guys since you were saying that you can host large sites , if the issue was with mysql why would it be running super fast for the first 1.5 week? (the traffic was same and also the database size). as of the package issue you should have mentioned that you cap cpu usage for each package , which you did not on your website

We don't cap the CPU as such, it's fair share. If you're using 50%~ CPU when you're on our smallest plan, then we don't really class that as a fair share since you're using 50% of those resources when there are other clients that need it too :)

We're currently hosting large forums (2000~ people online at once) that load much faster and use around 5% CPU, so there's definitely something wrong if that's using 10% of what you were using :)

We'd be glad to work with you and provide suggestions, but you need to let us know!

Kind Regards,
Bret

i have opened tickets multiple times (check your records) , but all i get is that "we will perform some tests , if its not resolved we will move you to a different node"

Hi phpcat,

All of our servers are located in our own racks in our datacenter based in Frankfurt, Germany however our IP addresses are registered to us and since our registered office is in the UK, we have them set to the United Kingdom. As said, all servers are in Germany though :)

Kind Regards,
Bret

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back