VPS urgentVPS.com - Perfect for busy forums, EU DDoS Protected VPS from €10/mo (Germany)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Nerijus,

Our 10 minutes is to set up the VPS, this does not include the time to install control panels. We're awaiting your control panel license to be provisioned before we can actually go ahead and install it. Apologies for the delay, we will be moving your next due date to coincide with the installation of DirectAdmin.

Kind Regards,
Bret

RurouniX,

Your order has been setup and provisioned - let us know what you think!

Kind Regards,
Bret

urgentvps is great. Incredible uptime and server are very well taken care of.

Sometimes their support will completely ignore tickets and stuff though, took nearly a week and a half or so to get my cPanel set up.

Basically, Servers are incredible. Never had any real downtime which was great.
But, their support could use quite a bit of improvement. Some tickets get responded to and answered very very fast. Others will be ignored/never resolved if you make a 2nd reply to it.

Hi Chipve,

Are you an existing client or are you looking to take a new VPS with us? In either case we can install cPanel for you, yes - but you'll have to configure it yourself :)

If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to get in touch!

Kind Regards,
Bret

The urgentvps most reliable hosting company on w junction :P i have 2 vps with them n hope to buy another soon :) :P

© 2010 urgentVPS - Registered in England and Wales, Company Number: 06863974

I used them in the past, and I cant complaint. And as Dexter said, UrgentVPS is the most trustable company on Wjunction.

They have true DDOS protection, undersold nodes ( not like others ) and they are not a bunch of kids trying to earn money by anyway possible.

Hi there,

Yes, we accept alertpay :)

Chipve,

We have seen your PM and a re-install will take place shortly.

Kind Regards,
Bret

Looking for a great deal on a VPS TODAY? Then come into live chat and speak to a representative and we'll give you an even better deal than the one listed on our ad here!

We're also welcoming reviews from clients of our services in this thread so we know what you guys want us to improve on and what you guys are enjoying with us! :)

Kind Regards,
Bret

Managing Director's special: Anyone ordering within the next 24 hours gets an extra 250GB traffic free of charge on any plan :)

this thread say that they provied instant setup in 10 min.

I had paid 5 hours ago but still no loggin info email.

even not able to submitt ticket and they say 15min ticket reply.

what a shame

Bret is a cool guy when it's about support, but if he isn't online it will take a while until you can get an answer. Hire some people in different time zones to help with tickets and such..

Also the VPS is semi-managed, so don't expect everything to be done, they will only set up the vps and install the add-on (if you want one), after that, you're on your own unless you pay for full management.

this thread say that they provied instant setup in 10 min.

I had paid 5 hours ago but still no loggin info email.

even not able to submitt ticket and they say 15min ticket reply.

what a shame

Hi there,

Our 10 minute guarantee is based on your payment being successful and paid swiftly, along with our fraud checking system passing you through. Unfortunately your order was flagged with a score higher than we allow automatically, so it was manually reviewed and setup. I passed it through earlier and had it setup for you. Everything should now be up and running :-)

Kind Regards,
Bret

thanks bret.

I recieved vps details but there is not url and loggin details for vps control panel so if I need to reboot the os or change pass etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back