The Official Alertpay Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are saying that they are trying their best. Its taking time maybe because they have to make sure that it works for the whole world without any problem.

But still 1 month is a big time and still no signs of it getting fixed. Sometimes they say it's going to be fixed but again they say it won't be fixed soon.

Latest updates say that it might be fixed soon.
"We hope to have good news to share next week. Stay tuned for weekly updates."

Let's hope that it gets fixed soon.

Let's hope that it gets fixed soon.
soon for Alertpay means 1 year :(

check withdrawals unavailable for 5 months
credit card withdrawals unavailble for 8 months
VISA & Master Card payments unavailable for 1 month now

:)

Now days alertpay is useless in pakistan
credit card withdrawl option disable
check withdrwal option disable
bank wire is not available in pakistan :p
how can we withdrawl our paument in pakistan ?

Hi Freejunks

Bank wire withdrawal remains active for our members in Pakistan. I have checked with my banking team, and no issues have been reported. We have many members in Pakistan withdrawing daily.

What issues are you experiencing?

It might be that your financial institution does not accept transactions from international online payment processor that processes funds through a US bank.
I would suggest you inquiry with your bank about this.

Cheers

Sean

So basiclly what you want to say is that you don't have any clue when you'll fix your features.

I remember ePassporte... they started like you...
"we'll fix it by the end of the week"
"sorry, but we weren't able to fix it now, we'll fix it by next week"
"thing are out of our hand, we don't know when it will be fixed, but we are working on it"
"sorry guys, we'll just run with your money"

Alertpay must enable check withdrawal as another option. there's a bunch of people having problems with bank wire withdrawal and delays.

what is the problem with check withdrawals? has not been enabled because your main priority is re-enable VISA and Master Card??

Alertpay must enable check withdrawal as another option. there's a bunch of people having problems with bank wire withdrawal and delays.

+1
You are right. In this case of so many problems check withdrawl must be enabled. There are lot of Pakistani users having so many problems with Bank Wire.

Is it posible to open alertpay for a polish citizen...I know I'm a low or super low kind of citizenship...
I Try to confirm my bank account and I can't...

I tried adding AMEX eGift card but failed to verify. I got translation declined error. Alertpay, can you tell me which AMEX prepaid card works for verification (I saw in twitter that its possible to verify using AMEX prepaid card) ?

Is it posible to open alertpay for a polish citizen...I know I'm a low or super low kind of citizenship...
I Try to confirm my bank account and I can't...

Hi siwekm

Poland is an AlertPay supported country, so absolutely you can use us!

Please PM me with your account name and the issues you are having. If you have a screen shot of an error message you are receiving please include that as well.

Cheers

Sean

I tried adding AMEX eGift card but failed to verify. I got translation declined error. Alertpay, can you tell me which AMEX prepaid card works for verification (I saw in twitter that its possible to verify using AMEX prepaid card) ?

Hi pankaj

You will need to contact AMEX and ask them which prepaid cards are enabled for online international purchases.

Only AMEX would have information of which of their cards are enabled for online international purchases.

Cheers

Sean

@Alertpay Team when somebody ask for reverse/dispute, when he/she might get the refund. If the seller dont have enough money, alertpay dont give refund. My question : Is their any process to get 50% now , if the seller have that amount and the rest after selller have money at his account ? got my point ?

Im talking about big transaction..where related to someone's business.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back