The Official Alertpay Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone

Please be advised that we are having some issues. Some of you may not see some of the options within your AlertPay account.

Our team is working on resolving the issue.

I thank you for your patience and understanding.

Cheers

Sean

Last edited:
I was never told, or even couldn't see about limits of Unverified Alertpay Pro account.

And you also disabled VISA/MASTERCARD temporarily. Disabled CHECK WITHDRAWAL. That's just like cheating clients.

[SLIDE]http://i28.lulzimg.com/0de03f49d3.jpg[/SLIDE]

I hope I can add my brother's, father's etc bank account and withdraw just like Paypal.

You want us to verify our accounts but when we add a visa card it says error, visa and mastercard cannot be added at this time, please add American Express ?

what the ? :|

Paypal was the good option to withdraw money to bank,Alertpay will charge $15 which was heavy to AP users.

AP shud work on Bank/CC withdraw's first.

And have I reached my account yearly limit or lifetime limit ? If its yearly, I can wait 2 months and then use that.
I own personal PRO account, so I shouldn't have lifetime limit. But kindly check and confirm.

If lifetime, I'll need to wait till you fix visa/mastercard system.

Whats the yearly , lifetime limit which I reached?

Last edited:
You want us to verify our accounts but when we add a visa card it says error, visa and mastercard cannot be added at this time, please add American Express ?

Hi shubhank008

Have you called American Express to make sure that your credit card can be used to make international purchases?

Cheers

Sean

I was never told, or even couldn't see about limits of Unverified Alertpay Pro account.

And you also disabled VISA/MASTERCARD temporarily. Disabled CHECK WITHDRAWAL. That's just like cheating clients.

[SLIDE]http://i28.lulzimg.com/0de03f49d3.jpg[/SLIDE]

I hope I can add my brother's, father's etc bank account and withdraw just like Paypal.

The answer from Alertpay is, verify your account by doing bank/wire option.:P

[FONT=&quot]Hi pankaj, shubhank008, Jacob[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]AlertPay is a Canadian Registered Corporation that strictly complies with the Financial Transactions and Reports Analysis Centre of Canada (FINTRAC) and other applicable regulatory authorities.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]As a result, we apply sending and receiving limits to maintain the security of your account, our network and our compliance with anti-money laundering and anti-terrorist funding legislation. Therefore, there is a need to have our members verify their accounts after they have reached a certain amount. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]In a bid to upgrade our system, and sustain our growth, credit card processing had to be temporarily disabled. This inconveniences you, just as much as it does AlertPay, however this needed to be done in order to lay the foundation for the future. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I apologize that you cannot verify your accounts with a credit card at this moment. This service was available until a few weeks ago. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Members can still verify their accounts by bank wire deposit, for which the depositing fee is waived. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Cheers[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Sean[/FONT]

And have I reached my account yearly limit or lifetime limit ? If its yearly, I can wait 2 months and then use that.
I own personal PRO account, so I shouldn't have lifetime limit. But kindly check and confirm.

If lifetime, I'll need to wait till you fix visa/mastercard system.

Whats the yearly , lifetime limit which I reached?

Hi pankaj

For security reasons, I am prevented from stating account limits, beyond what is mentioned in post # 584, on an open forum.

http://www.wjunction.com/104-e-commerce-payment-systems/95545-official-alertpay-support-thread-59.htm

You have reached the limits for your account, and therefore will not reset. In order to increase your limits you must verify your account.

Cheers

Sean

Hi Glumbo

The you will need to call and speak to our customer support about validating it.
Please call 1-514-748-5774, and one of our advisors will assist you and get it validated.

Cheers

Sean

no news about check withdrawal??

re-enable it asap please I need money to December!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dont recommend me bank wire

Hi Sonic

When we have news concerning cheque withdrawal we will be sure to make an announcement here, and on our blog, https://www.alertpay.com/en/Default.aspx

Until then, there is no need to inquiry about cheque withdrawal or credit card processing.

I know you did not want me to mention bank wire, however if you need to withdraw your money urgently, that option still remains active.

Bank wire withdrawal will surely be faster than cheque withdrawal. Cheque withdrawal is at the mercy of the postal service, which can take a very long time.

Cheers

Sean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back