The Official Alertpay Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah... Since you guys are here, I had a problem its been 2-3 months now, when I tried to become verified with Option C, but when I got my check and tried to enter the 6 digits, the page keeps saying:

We apologize for the inconvenience, but check withdrawals are temporarily unavailable. Please select another withdrawal method.

Note: I already completed the phone validation.

Hi Insan

You will be unable to verify your AlertPay account with the cheque option, as at the moment it is not available to all our members.

You may verify your account with a bank wire/transfer deposit.
Here are the instructions on how to verify your account through this method, https://helpdesk.alertpay.com/index....d=287&nav=0,17

Cheers

Sean

why dont u exchange ur $ via exchanger like http://alertpay.pk/,
but first check there success stories and go ownward, they are exchanging within 24 hours

Hi buxkhan, everyone

Please be advised you can only transfer funds to AlertPay accepted and recognized exchangers. These exchanges have undergone stringent review process to prove their reliability.

Using unauthorized exchangers is in violation of our user agreement.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]To view a list of the exchangers our members can use through our system please do the following:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1) Login to your AlertPay account and click on "Withdraw".
2) On the right hand side you will see: "Withdraw funds through an AlertPay-recognized exchanger"
3) Click on the word "exchanger[/FONT]"
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Transferring e-currency to/from unauthorized exchangers is a violation of our User Agreement and may result in limited account access: https://www.alertpay.com/en/legal.aspx[/FONT]

Cheers

Sean

AlertPay Team @ Can you please check and reply urgent on my pm.

thanks in advance

I've sent a PM, do not forget to reply to that when you come online.

Hi pankaj, Abdur Rafi everyone

I check my PMs Monday to Friday; you do not need to post a message in this thread informing me that you have PMed me.

This thread is meant to offer support to AlertPay members, and posts like these only clutter the thread.

Thanks for your understanding.

Cheers

Sean

Hi vizoomer

AlertPay operates Monday to Friday.

Please allow our resolutions team some time to conduct a proper and thorough investigation. In addition, when you submitted the transaction dispute you were informed it may take up to 30 days for the resolutions team to contact you.

Thanks for your understanding and patience.

Cheers

Sean

Hi kunkumamm

Cheque withdrawal is currently being tested by our American members.

To save you the time from asking about our services, you can consult our blog on all our latest news, http://blog.alertpay.com/

In addition we will announce when the service is available.

Cheers

Sean

"testing", testing and testing. still testing.... when check withdrawal will be available for all countries.

please be quick with it. you are playing with us

why u want to test check withdrawal??upto this june it was there in the withhdrawal option??whats new with ur testing??r u playing with us???pls dont cheat us by saying testing..

Alertpay seems to be making fun out of people.

Today its first day of this calender month and there for the sending limit of my account was supposed to be reset. But I am still not able to send any money.

Alertpay seems to be making fun out of people.

Today its first day of this calender month and there for the sending limit of my account was supposed to be reset. But I am still not able to send any money.

Also, can I do Bank wire withdrawal to India to anyone's bank account ?

Hi pankaj

The monthly limits have been reset; unfortunately you have surpassed the lifetime limit of your account, and must therefore become verified to increase your limits.

You cannot add someone else’s bank account to your AlertPay account. Our security team will surely flag the account as it goes against our user agreement, which would lead to your account being locked, potential fine, and the bank account being disabled.

Cheers

Sean

why u want to test check withdrawal??upto this june it was there in the withhdrawal option??whats new with ur testing??r u playing with us???pls dont cheat us by saying testing..

Hi kunkumaamm

We have put a new system in place as it concerns cheque withdrawal, therefore we must test the system. At this moment the service is only available to our American members to test.

There is no benefit to AlertPay for delay offering this service. We want to have it ready and working just as much as you do.

Cheers

Sean

Alertpay Team, please check pm .

Hi marko, everyone

I check my PMs Monday to Friday; you do not need to post a message in this thread informing me that you have PMed me.

This thread is meant to offer support to AlertPay members, and posts like these only clutter the thread.

Thanks for your understanding.

Cheers

Sean

So, only option is to withdraw to bank account in India ? I guess I can withdraw to anyone's account whose last name matches my last name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back