The Official Alertpay Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Tarik And Tanya

Why you are not resolve my issue , Alertpay restricted my account and when i call them , they told me blah blah , Yes Paypal is better than Alertpay . ALertpay making us fool and freeze my money and now tell me we do not want to continue business with you WTF , i ask you many time but you didnt reply me .
Alertpay Making us fool and freeze money without reason , even i send all the documents and my account is 100 percent legal but they make us fool. If you really sincere or care of users then resolve our issue.

I want to know when my account opened, 6 months has been completed but still restricted. please resolve my issue

its my email : fsnetwork@hotmail.com

thanks

I would like to know whether my sending limit is soon to be over or not.
Where can i check that?

Hello Nirmalpattara,

Once you verify your AlertPay account, you will have no lifetime maximum when using the send money feature. The transaction limits before the account becomes pending verification is located in the overview section. It's in plain view when you log into your AlertPay account and should not be hard to locate.

Hope this helps clarify things Nirmalpattara,
Tarik

---------- Post added at 05:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:14 PM ----------

Damn I think Alertpay does not support indian bank at all.

I have already waited more than 4 days for bankwire transfer and when it got completed i got a message that the bankwire transaction was not successful because of the incorrect bank details.... really alertpay?

I did a double check when i added a bank account on alertpay.. You really think that i would ever put my bank account details incorrectly on alertpay when it comes to money transfer..?

And one more thing why you guys not replying to my tickets? It's been 3 tickets i have submitted in past 48 hours and still no response from you..

I have just lost my $30 on alertpay and now i have no idea which payment processor to choose.....

You guys are not helping...

Hello DoggY DuKe,

When you submit multiple support tickets concerning the same issue, our ticket system will reset your priority and push you back to the end of the line. This would explain the delays in our response.

As for the failed wire transaction, was it a deposit or a withdrawal? We have many Indian members who have successfully initiated wire deposits and withdrawals.

Best regards,
Tarik

---------- Post added at 06:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 PM ----------

You started rolling Prepaid cards.But still not possible to send money using credit card funds? When will you fix that ?

Hello Vgnheart,

We certainly have started rolling out our AlertPay Debit PrePaid Card ;)
Unfortunately we don't have an a fixed time for when credit card processing will be back up. We won't hesitate to share the good news once it comes.

Have a good weekend!
Regards,
Tarik

---------- Post added at 06:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 PM ----------

i am waiting for the micro deposits to come into my bank account so i verify my alertpay account. i was wondering how long does that take?

Hello Michaellin85,

You can expect the micro deposits to reach your account within 2-3 business days.

Have a good weekend :)
Tarik

hello, can you make me an example about how much fees a euro user will pay for a atm withdraw with your prepaid card, is correct $1000 withdraw = $3 + $25 foreign exchange?

$1000 withdraw = $3 + $25

This is outrageous!

Hey Wjump and Gonzo1136,

Keep in mind that foreign exchange rate is 2.5 % of the amount in question. Check out the fees page, Nowhere is it mentioned $25.

https://www.alertpay.com/prepaid-cards/transactions-fees-limits.html

Have a great weekend :)
Regards,
Tarik

Hello Michaellin85,

You can expect the micro deposits to reach your account within 2-3 business days.

Have a good weekend :)
Tarik

Hi,

I've got the micro deposits within 2 business days! now my account is verified :)

As for other users, i don't see why it is so difficult to get your accounts verified? i used the credit card and bank verification methods and it worked fine. are you guys using real info when you register with alertpay?

Anyone know how much days or time it will took to transfer funds to alertpay debit card from alertpay account ?

I transfer some funds and its pending from last 1 hour :(

If I withdraw some money, from an International ATM, how much will be the fee?

$1 loading fee + $3 ATM transaction fee? Or just the $1?

Thank You

Hello,

I am from India. I would like to ask you a question.
Why don't allow Indians to add debit/credit cards to the account?

I want to fund money into AP account using my card. But there is no such option. Only thing available is bank wire :|

Hello. I am from Bosnia and Herzegovina. Is there any other method for withdraw money except Bank wire? I want to withdraw directly to my credit card. :)

Hello,

I am from India. I would like to ask you a question.
Why don't allow Indians to add debit/credit cards to the account?

I want to fund money into AP account using my card. But there is no such option. Only thing available is bank wire :|

credit cards option on AP have been long broken, not just for indians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back