The Official Alertpay Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have received alertpay prepaid card. Everything is ok but name on card (Alertpay Member) made me angry. Hope that alertpay will start issuing cards with custom name soon.

---------- Post added at 02:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:32 PM ----------

AlertPay Team how i can buy with my card now from the internet whene i go to site accept VISA and paypal how i can pay withit thnkx

You can use this card where ever credit cards or alertpay is accepted.

Hi Alertpay team,

My national ID card is not in english. It's in singhales. Can I use it to verify alertpay account?

Hello Freddy63,

We will take the ID cards in any language. Our international verification team will have no problem with that :).

Best regards,
Tarik

---------- Post added at 02:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:14 PM ----------

Hi Alertpay team, I wanted to know if it is possible to fund the AlertPay debit card from other sources than our AlertPay account ??

Hello Arslen,

I don't suggest funding the AlertPay Debit PrePaid Card with any source other than your AlertPay balance. Our fraud prevention team will get involved, suspended the card and ask for additional proofs.

Don't do it!
Regards,
Tarik

iam in algeria can you tell me if there is agreed ATM here in algeria mean can i use it and tell me i wanna buy with it on internet can i buy and where i can have the code coz on the back side i got four number mean code and next to theme three numbers can you tell me wich is the code thnkx

Hey Pro,

You will be able to use it online and at ATMs that accept VISA. If by chance an ATM machine isn't working, don't worry, try another one. The three numbers is the cvv security code. The four numbers should be the pin.

Let me know if you have any more questions.
Kind regards,
Tarik

how can i clear my transfer history????

Hello David_James,

As an online payment processor that is compliant with FINTRAC (Financial Transactions and Reports Analysis Centre of Canada) and other applicable regulatory authorities, we are unable to completely delete a member's transaction history. While it is possible to close your AlertPay account, we are required to maintain each member's account history for record-keeping purposes so that we may remain compliant with the above government organizations.

With that said, we do have a comprehensive Privacy Policy which ensures the privacy and security of our members. We will not sell or rent personally identifiable information or lists of customers to third parties and your financial information will NEVER be revealed to anyone whom you have paid or who has paid you through AlertPay.

Kinds regards,
Tarik

---------- Post added at 04:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:48 PM ----------

All details are matched exactly.. Please check ticket and reply to mail.. I don't use this site much.

I cannot wait anymore. I have dues to pay.. This is really shame and not helping at all.

Just move my funds and close my account.. I'm fed up with you people already.

Ticket ID: HUO-910801

It's OPEN for a month now and still NO SUPPORT :| Is this how you treat your account holders?

Regards

Hello,

The cards are on the table BattleDuty, you know what the prerequisites are.
As an online payment processor that is compliant with FINTRAC (Financial Transactions and Reports Analysis Centre of Canada) and other applicable regulatory authorities we cannot bend the rules when it comes to verification.

Thanks for understanding,
Tarik

---------- Post added at 04:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 PM ----------

AlertPay Team how i can buy with my card now from the internet whene i go to site accept VISA and paypal how i can pay withit thnkx

Hey Pro,

You should have no problem using it online just like any other credit card. It should just be a matter of using it with a merchant who has a credit card gateway/processor in place.

Best regards,
Tarik

Last edited:
Tarik , would it kill you to answer me ?

I have asked twice already .

Hello

Is there is another way to verify my account since credit card and checks are not working ?

Would it be ok to verify by sending a govt id rather than bank wire ?

Please respond on this.

Thank you. !

Hi again, please speed up the process for reinstating the FilePost account in your service as they owe huge money and want it in my Alertpay account.

And if possible what is the problem with filehosts, I thought you said you will continue supporting them, but uploaded and many others declared thatn you suspended their accounts !!

Thanks

my support ticket is 339840 and waiting from 3 days not response
ok i make mistak when i creat my account but you want to eat my money by my mistak thats reducless, plz solve my problem

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back