The Official Alertpay Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my Alertpay Prepaid Card delivered today. It was shipped in due time and was delivered in the promised time.

Services of Alertpay are looking promising, let's see what is in the future. :)

Awesome, cheers for the link, my country is in there. Just one last question about how this card work:

Would I be able to withdraw any funds I have on my AP account through an ATM immediately? let's say someone paid me $100 just now, can I go to the ATM and withdraw it? if not, how long would it take? because if it would take as long as a bank transfer, I won't be ordering it.

I think Alert Team answer that but i want to answer this when you receive payment in your alert account then you have to transfer that to your Alert Card and it take 2 to 3 days to load that amount in card.When the amount load in card you can withdraw that from any ATM :) But i Load amount in my Card and its 3 days and 16 Hours still waiting for Complete :(

I went to my back account online today and did manual transfer to the Alert Pay's bank account details provided after I added bank sort code and acc number.
I forgot I could do it straight the website later on.
Bit worried bcuz I did it manually from online banking. It was only £10.
Also found out there's a charge £2 something for less than £50.

I never used AlertPay before. Newbie here. I hope AP is good.
Trying to stop using paypal.

Thanks

Why India is not in a list of supporting Alertpay Prepaid Card.?

You Know You can do a great business in india...

I am still waiting for bankwire transfer after 4 days and it still showing pending.

I do Hope that alertpay is good as same as paypal..

hi,
i have already got an Alertpay Truecash card, delivered to me on July 2011,
Do i need to order another card????
And which country these new Cards are belonging to???
Is it USA or Canada?????

Wow that was quick. I got the money in AlertPay. Really quick..
Only thing I found strange is that I have to do transfer myself from Bank.
Anyway.
Thanks.

This is to inform you that your bank transfer deposit in the amount of ...... GBP, created on February 16, 2012 3:50:05 AM has now been completed and has been credited to your AlertPay account

Last edited:
Still have this problem?

Credit card processing is unavailable at this time. Please use your AlertPay balance to continue with this transaction.

whats the use of business account when you cant accept credit card payments? any update on this situation?

Damn I think Alertpay does not support indian bank at all.

I have already waited more than 4 days for bankwire transfer and when it got completed i got a message that the bankwire transaction was not successful because of the incorrect bank details.... really alertpay?

I did a double check when i added a bank account on alertpay.. You really think that i would ever put my bank account details incorrectly on alertpay when it comes to money transfer..?

And one more thing why you guys not replying to my tickets? It's been 3 tickets i have submitted in past 48 hours and still no response from you..

I have just lost my $30 on alertpay and now i have no idea which payment processor to choose.....

You guys are not helping...

No offense, but why are you here then? if not to answer people's questions? no need to remind us about tickets, we know about them already, but it takes over 48 hours to get an answer there. The worst part is most of the times we don't even get our answer, then we have to wait another 48 hours....

Hi RT,

I am here for non-customer support inquiries meaning that I try to engage and interact with our members. Informing people about our new features or our contests is the additional information I try to provide to this community.
My colleague, Tarik (AlertPay Team) answers customer support questions yet he cannot change the outcome of closed tickets or make our customer support team answer all our WJunction peers' tickets more quickly. That's what i just wanted to share with my initial post.
Hope this offers insight,
Tanya

hello, can you make me an example about how much fees a euro user will pay for a atm withdraw with your prepaid card, is correct $1000 withdraw = $3 + $25 foreign exchange?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back