The Official Alertpay Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I submit ticket for problem with merchant

Ticket ID: URD-178513
Subject: he didn't gave anything yet

& was told to try to solve it with him & then sent reply mail if we didn't solve it

& when I reply to mail I get this from help-desk

If you wish for us to resolve your transaction dispute, you must respond to the correct email. We have sent you an email called a "Contact Request". In order to record and confirm your response to a dispute, you must promptly reply to that specific email.

but I didn't receive that mail " contact request " from alertpay & i sent this to help-desk with no reply

wish u can help me

I just saw that I can order the Alertpay Card and I have a question, I only got the USA and CANADA cards to choose from, which one should I choose since I don't live in any of them countries, or are they only for people from the usa/canada?

Hi RT,

The currency is the difference between the USD and CAD cards. The USD PrePaid cards are in Unites States dollars and CAD PrePaid cards are in Canadian dollars. If your country appears on the list of available countries, you could be able to pre-register for the AlertPay PrePaid Debit Card. It is not reserved to Canadians and Americans only.

I would suggest picking the card who's currency you use most often. Hope this helps!

All the best,
Tanya

Awesome, cheers for the link, my country is in there. Just one last question about how this card work:

Would I be able to withdraw any funds I have on my AP account through an ATM immediately? let's say someone paid me $100 just now, can I go to the ATM and withdraw it? if not, how long would it take? because if it would take as long as a bank transfer, I won't be ordering it.

Hello

Is there is another way to verify my account since credit card and checks are not working ?

Would it be ok to verify by sending a govt id rather than bank wire ?

Please respond on this.

Thank you. !

Quick Reminder:

Using our Support Team's presence on this forum to resolve support tickets more promptly is not the best way to utilise the staff members' knowledge. Remember that tickets are answered within 48 business hours which is 2 business days. Business days are from Mondays to Fridays yet keep in mind that we fall under the Eastern Standard Time Zone (EST).

Please note also that this 48 hour time frame is reset every time you update a ticket before it is replied to by our staff.

Thank you for your patience and understanding,

Tanya

No offense, but why are you here then? if not to answer people's questions? no need to remind us about tickets, we know about them already, but it takes over 48 hours to get an answer there. The worst part is most of the times we don't even get our answer, then we have to wait another 48 hours....

How long does it take you to start withdraw by bank transfer, its still showing as pending after 2 days.

PayPal is usually in my account the next day after a request.

Yeah, its VISA and looking awesome.

But no name on card , just AlertPay Member written on thats the bad thing anyways, Card is nice looking wise.

Hy AlertPay ... my order declined, but ther is no other opton to re-order it!!!

{{I did not need to pre-reg as I ordererd it 6 month ago at the time of beta card,}}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back