Selling Selling WarezSoul.org

Status
Not open for further replies.

Veer

We are selling http://WarezSoul.org

You guys know very well its 4 Star in Katz.cd and google PR1.

Traffic: 10k-12k per day

245ef05.jpg

Alexa : 162,619 http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/warezsoul.org

What you are getting :

1. Database and domain name www.warezsoul.org
2. Along with this you will get all the uploaded files that have warezsoul in their download link or have a password of our forum.
3. Premium skin from that1design.com which is tottaly remodified.

Interested guys can leave your bids over here(and please bid only if you are interested).

Bidding starts at 200$

BIN : 600$

Payment only through Paypal.

Bidding ends within 36 hours from now...

98 comments
I guess the only word you know how to say is ''fail'', Since that is what is written all over WarezSoul. I only took twso's side as you said that after 36 hours the bidding would end (which means twso wins). Anyways I'm out.

if theres drama theres hawk ...stfu and gtfo hawk stop sticking your nose where it doesnt belong -.- let the poor guy sell his site in peace

@tstowe - i understand you are frustrated but no1 likes scene rats ;)

I have every right to post in any topic if I wish to (unless stated). I was firstly interested in this site but when I found out tha the db was leaked and its for sale on another site, I was no longer interested. The OP said that the auction would end in 36 hours, 36 hours have passed in some places which would make tst the winner - That's why I stated it in my post, I never said he was an "official" winner. Then all his mates come on this thread and say ''That's shit money, SoulEater deserves more'', if they are so fucking worried why don't they purchase the site. I don't know why I'm explaining this to you Elio, lol.

if u were no longer interested u didnt have to keep posting to 10 pages obviously u have a grudge against the owner , and hawk u have no place to talk abt keeping deals here ur not the fairest guy either ;)

Well Hawk u remember something abt inWarez, Elite_Haxor ?? :s

Well we r the ones who mgt b buying it....lets say DB is leaked(most already knw tht's fake, but anyways)....can any1 upload & start a 4* site?

U knows he deserves more, he might sell fr less coz of his need. We as friends cant let him do tht. Thnx, hope u understand what we want to say

if u were no longer interested u didnt have to keep posting to 10 pages obviously u have a grudge against the owner , and hawk u have no place to talk abt keeping deals here ur not the fairest guy either ;)

I never said I was fair Elio. I don't have a grudge with anyone, but if someone says that the db which was leaked is fake, then that's bullshit. I'm sure if your DB was leaked and someone asked you if it was real, you'd honestly say yes. :)

Well Hawk u remeber something abt inWarez, Elite_Haxor ?? :s

Well we r the one who mgt b buying it....lets say DB is leaked(most already knw tht's fake, buy anyways)....can he upload & start a 4* site?

U knows he deserves more, he might sell fr less coz of his need. We as friends cant let him do tht. Thnx, hope u understand what we want to say

I know he deserves more, he has every right to stop an auction it's HIS site. I stated in my thread that I have every right to cancel the sale/auction. I guess you were blind and you didn't read that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back