Selling Selling WarezSoul.org

Status
Not open for further replies.

Veer

We are selling http://WarezSoul.org

You guys know very well its 4 Star in Katz.cd and google PR1.

Traffic: 10k-12k per day

245ef05.jpg

Alexa : 162,619 http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/warezsoul.org

What you are getting :

1. Database and domain name www.warezsoul.org
2. Along with this you will get all the uploaded files that have warezsoul in their download link or have a password of our forum.
3. Premium skin from that1design.com which is tottaly remodified.

Interested guys can leave your bids over here(and please bid only if you are interested).

Bidding starts at 200$

BIN : 600$

Payment only through Paypal.

Bidding ends within 36 hours from now...

98 comments
I bid $260 and I get that hosting setup, your help migrating if I need to, plus all 3 domains and working site + domains + backup I can DL.

Even if it is our db, its of no use, coz you can not setup a 4 star site with a backup, i think you are a noob, reporting you now for your off topic reply again.

I dont think it would effect the sale ofcourse. If you got the db of google.com and start a site with the db, even then the people will dont visit your site for sure, google will always be google. Now get out of here you dumb.

Its worthless to tell all these guys again and again that db is not worth. Even google db is not worth it without a domain. You cannot start another 4 star warezsoul with a stolen db.

guys have u ever visited warezsoul.org????

ffs see the leaked db info with the original one of wsoul.!!

WarezSoul >>
Members: 1,929 +60.9%, Threads: 35,272 +9.6%, Posts: 37,111 +17.1%,

Fake Or Say In Your Words Leaked DB
Threads: 45,400
Members: 1,338

now if u have some common sense.. look at the difference, if still u don't understand.. then sry to say that u r dumb:(

EDIT : Also if someone leaks google db.. will he b able to start google.com?
with the same result?

Stay on-topic, no more whining about any database what so ever from now on or you will receive a warning.

Thanks Whoo - to you whiners, I'm buying it regardless of what you say. You're apprently pretty clueless when it comes to the importance of a DB. Yes, they could rip the info to start a new site from it, yes they could get some l337 links from it. Could they get the same traffic and rank? No, especially with ripped posts, even rehashed and poorly rewritten ones.

WS guys: I'm still good for it and will have to transfer the money to my paypal account. I hope paypal's an acceptable method of posting. PM me payment details when / if I win.

TS

Well as far as I can tell, I won. Thanks guys, I hope to hear from you soon with the contact and payment details I'll need. :)

I feel very pleased to be the new owner.

TS

Not yet i guess Sun!l...

Edit : Who knows who is the winner...If the price is so less then it mite hurt the sentiments of an owner for his hardship used for such a wonderful and beautiful website...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back