Selling Selling WarezSoul.org

Status
Not open for further replies.

Veer

We are selling http://WarezSoul.org

You guys know very well its 4 Star in Katz.cd and google PR1.

Traffic: 10k-12k per day

245ef05.jpg

Alexa : 162,619 http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/warezsoul.org

What you are getting :

1. Database and domain name www.warezsoul.org
2. Along with this you will get all the uploaded files that have warezsoul in their download link or have a password of our forum.
3. Premium skin from that1design.com which is tottaly remodified.

Interested guys can leave your bids over here(and please bid only if you are interested).

Bidding starts at 200$

BIN : 600$

Payment only through Paypal.

Bidding ends within 36 hours from now...

98 comments
Sun!l ... tstowe has already won..

i just had a talk with SoulEater on the msn and the site is still not sold, because he is waiting for other admins to come online. Anyways if the deal is not done, please i am here with 280 dollar
And can extend it to max of 325

Well I knw SoulEater personally, he has dedicated months only to warezsoul.org. I think he surely deserves more than the current bid. If I knew how to use vBulletin & other related stuff I could have bought it.

Just my thought, sorry if anyone takes it wrong but in my honest opinion. 4* rated sites deserves more then what is being offered atm + we dont have many bids because of that unrelated posts this thread got :(

Edit: I think seller should be allowed a Reserve Price ;)

Edit2:
@Hawk's reply two posts down(I dont want to ruin thread)
Well yes we are Soul's friend & knw hw much hard work he put in the site to make it wat it's today. He got some urgent need so was forced to sell it. We know WS deserves better price & tht's why saying so. He is the one to take final call

I like how most of ''SoulEater's'' friends reply and stick up for him.

Did he mention a reserve price? No.
Did he say mention that the bidding will end within 36 hours? Yes.
Has 36 hours passed? In some places yes.

Amazingly the seller I spoke to asked me for $300, giving me a sob story far before this and I agreed so if this is a game you want to play, either declare it now or be done with this bullshit. I'm not here to play games with childish people who are hard up for money. I'm here to do business. This isn't business, this is children wanting to take the wrong route of doing things. Next time, don't set a time limit and fuck with people when you or your douchebag friends want to sell something. I definitely wouldn't have wanted to own a site with children like you on staff.

And by be done, I mean open the thread again, because if you're accepting more offers you can consider mine rescinded but then again I suppose you're just making sure you have back-up in case I back out. In either case it's a shady way to do business. I stayed up 'til 5 fucking AM this morning missing sleep before my work-day waiting, which is your fault because you set the rules. I waited for the bidding to end and thread to close and apparently it was a waste. I'll remember this in the future and if a little birdie reports you to Brein and worldstream cuts you fuckers at rapidleech off you'll know why. What a fucking shame. You play with people, you get played with.

BREIN is taking warez sites down in the NL. - Forum Scriptz

Dec 22, 2009 ... Recently, BREIN forced WorldStream to shoutdown all warez sites and WorldStream had to kick all warez related sites off their servers. ...
www.forumscriptz.org/.../1401-brein-taking-warez-sites-down-nl.html

ns1.Servedome.com - Servedome

ns1.servedome.com IP: 93.190.140.209 ns1.servedome.com server location: Maasdijk in Netherlands ns1.servedome.com ISP: WorldStream ...
www.ip-adress.com/whois/ns1.servedome.com - Cached

Servedome is where WarezSoul is hosted. DO YOU STILL WANT TO BUY IT? Because I'm not going to and I am reporting it and the VIP server. You're right for repeating that from a credible source here, the site isn't sold.

At least now.

"i just had a talk with SoulEater on the msn and the site is still not sold, because he is waiting for other admins to come online."
Fuck you SoulEater.

What a fucking waste of my time and interest. Thanks in advance for at least letting me get my jollies off in the near future when worldstream threatens servedome and they shut you down without warning.

Thanks tstowe. You really had a bad patience. I told you to wait till night, coz i was in my office. You said fuck off to me on msn, now here is my BIGGER FUCK OFF for you.
The deal has already been done with the new owners. So the mods can close the thread. We already have seen enough drama.

http://www.anti-piracy.nl/english/english.asp

Complaints filed. Enjoy.

BREIN is taking warez sites down in the NL. - Forum Scriptz

Dec 22, 2009 ... Recently, BREIN forced WorldStream to shoutdown all warez sites and WorldStream had to kick all warez related sites off their servers. ...
www.forumscriptz.org/.../1401-brein-taking-warez-sites-down-nl.html

ns1.Servedome.com - Servedome

ns1.servedome.com IP: 93.190.140.209 ns1.servedome.com server location: Maasdijk in Netherlands ns1.servedome.com ISP: WorldStream ...
www.ip-adress.com/whois/ns1.servedome.com - Cached

Mine is bigger. And includes your entire "host", rapidscam. Again, enjoy what you create. "Bear what you've wrought and harvest what you sow". ;)

Thanks tstowe. You really had a bad patience. I told you to wait till night, coz i was in my office. You said fuck off to me on msn, now here is my BIGGER FUCK OFF for you.
The deal has already been done with the new owners. So the mods can close the thread. We already have seen enough drama.

You tried selling the site before on sharemafia but failed there. 8-)

Now that someone is trying to purchase the site you make BULLSHIT up.

I bet the new owner doesn't know that the DB has been leaked, that poor fella.

Sadly Brein is yet to take WarezSoul down. So tstowe's biggest "Fuck Off" fails. (Just like the list of sites below tstowe's avatar he just removed. Evry1 of it failed to load)

@Hawk....Sorry but new owner knows everything abt WarezSoul(No I m nt new owner)

I dont knw why u r so surprised....I just remembered smthing abt inWarez, Elite_Haxor :S

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back