Selling Selling WarezSoul.org

Status
Not open for further replies.

Veer

We are selling http://WarezSoul.org

You guys know very well its 4 Star in Katz.cd and google PR1.

Traffic: 10k-12k per day

245ef05.jpg

Alexa : 162,619 http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/warezsoul.org

What you are getting :

1. Database and domain name www.warezsoul.org
2. Along with this you will get all the uploaded files that have warezsoul in their download link or have a password of our forum.
3. Premium skin from that1design.com which is tottaly remodified.

Interested guys can leave your bids over here(and please bid only if you are interested).

Bidding starts at 200$

BIN : 600$

Payment only through Paypal.

Bidding ends within 36 hours from now...

98 comments
i tell all the things to my friend about selling your site he ask me what about hosting? where it hosted and if want to continue with that host then how much it cost?
last when this domoin renewed?
what about Vbulletin? nulled or licenced?
after all this question he tell me he can give $100
i am sorry for his low price

How long's the hosting paid up for? I offer $210. My only stipulation is that it stay hosted (even if I have to reimburse you for hosting fees) until I am able to get it hosted in my own name at your host and get the board completely set up. Are you willing to help me set it up or see if you can transfer ownership of your VPS to me?

TS

We pay hosting fees on monthly basis. Ya we can help you out in transfer or you just can transfer our hosting plan to your name, so that there is no downtime.

Highest Bidder will get THE VIP server free

Current Configuration of the server is

100GB space
Unmetered bandwidth
1GB Dedicated Ram
100Mbps Port

1.9k members.... 34k threads... The highest you would get is 350-400$

Remember Hyperz sold his 5* site for just 400$
And your traffic is not so great...

So yeah it would be good if you deceide a bin amount around 450$

^u can decide the value of a site just coz a similar one was sold for a given sum. each site is unique and if the conditions are ryt then i guess WS cud be even sold for more $$...lets see how far the bidding goes.

SoulEater-> this thread has gone too offtopic so i suggest u ask a mod to clean it out or delete it so u can make a new thread

1.9k members.... 34k threads... The highest you would get is 350-400$

Remember Hyperz sold his 5* site for just 400$
And your traffic is not so great...

So yeah it would be good if you deceide a bin amount around 450$

My BIN price was set low because I wanted to get off my chest ASAP. I don't feel like waiting for days to get double the amount of $. And the sale was not done because I wanted money. Point being, the C-P sale was an exception and was soled for less than its value.

Anyway, thread cleaned. Keep it ontopic. If you're not here to bid or ask a question regarding the sale don't reply. Simple.

Hey,

I'm interested however why aren't you selling the other domains? The .com and .info? I'm curious as if I purchase the ''.org'' only, how would I know that you won't use the same database etc on another domain (warezsoul.info/com)?

Thank you.

[EDIT] - Hmm, you didn't mention that the DB has been leaked. I'm not interested sorry.

Hey,

I'm interested however why aren't you selling the other domains? The .com and .info? I'm curious as if I purchase the ''.org'' only, how would I know that you won't use the same database etc on another domain (warezsoul.info/com)?

Thank you.

[EDIT] - Hmm, you didn't mention that the DB has been leaked. I'm not interested sorry.

all the domains are included .com , .info , .org . And the DB is not leaked the guy selling is just selling fake databases

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back