sBorg.us - Install Tickets at $7.50

Status
Not open for further replies.
Add a real-debrid/alldebrid/fast-debrid supported version & save us some more money spent on many hosts ;)

Add support for template specific upload hosts.i.e. movies template can upload 3 of my given 5 filehosts(excluding the other 2).

^^ real-debrid/alldebrid/fast-debrid have an ip-based download limitation for a reason lol
They don't wish to have the bandwidth leeched because of people using sBorg trying to transload! If you can get a confirmation from their end that it's all fine, I'll add these plugins :)

Template specific hosts -> Will wait for Somik's take on this, Template system was made by him.

^^ Which RSS feeds do you plan on using?

I can grab the links from RSS feeds, But I'm not sure how that would work. I mean, Do you want to provide the RSS and let sBorg perform download/upload operations on the top 5 posts? I think it'll be extra work as you'll have to create the topic and details separately(Unless you're thinking that sBorg would grab the data for you).

Let me know what you have in mind and I'll try to make it :)

^^ Which RSS feeds do you plan on using?

I can grab the links from RSS feeds, But I'm not sure how that would work. I mean, Do you want to provide the RSS and let sBorg perform download/upload operations on the top 5 posts? I think it'll be extra work as you'll have to create the topic and details separately(Unless you're thinking that sBorg would grab the data for you).

Let me know what you have in mind and I'll try to make it :)

No I mean that i just have to give the RSS feeds from Torrent sites like SCC/IPT.sBorg would download the torrent from there and upload automatically.I just have to create the posts when its done..:)
It will be a boon to get scene releases.I don't have to feed them to sBorg.sBorg downloads all what comes into them..
If you do this its great mate..:)

Regards,
Kaboom

So you want sBorg to work like a watchdog and keep checking the latest releases?

I don't think that's on my mind. I plan to add RSS system, But not in the way you mentioned above.

It'll be something better and would not make sBorg a bot.

So you want sBorg to work like a watchdog and keep checking the latest releases?

I don't think that's on my mind. I plan to add RSS system, But not in the way you mentioned above.

It'll be something better and would not make sBorg a bot.

Good..I will be waiting..:)

Downloaded fine on my Sborg. Can you download from other filehosts? Or it could be that your setup (FS username & password) is incorrect, or your server's IP is banned at Fileserve.

Try to ping Fileserve from your server...

4252363bde.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back