sBorg.us - Install Tickets at $7.50

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol I don't think that's possible.

Need to change setup/index pages and a few more files to add a filehost, Which is not possible via update :)

You'll have to wait till I'm done with other features.

Does uploaded.to uploading plugin work well? I tried with both id and alias but it still doesn't upload to my account.

I had the same problem - files was uploaded, but not into my account.
It took me a few months to solve this problem:
Change your password. uploaded.to has problem with some characters.
Start with the default password they gave you at the beginning. It will work 100%
Then you can change it to something else (if you want) and check again.

*Both id and alias is OK.

I had the same problem - files was uploaded, but not into my account.
It took me a few months to solve this problem:
Change your password. uploaded.to has problem with some characters.
Start with the default password they gave you at the beginning. It will work 100%
Then you can change it to something else (if you want) and check again.

*Both id and alias is OK.

Thanks. It works :)

I hope sborg will make uploading.com plugin

Somik maybe you can disable

"Upload Screenshots to: Localhost"

just leave "Lulzimg and other image hosting site" :D

ya, I agree with bisana, since Localhost is by dafault and not all users don't know about it, they don't change it to imagehosts and filling there diskspace with images.
yeah we can delete them, but there posts on forums looks ugly when there are no screenshots :(

Somik maybe you can disable

"Upload Screenshots to: Localhost"

just leave "Lulzimg and other image hosting site" :D

Why would you want to disable localhost screenshot? Localhost is very important to me.

If you want other image hosts by default then change your index.php its as easy as that.

Why would you want to disable localhost screenshot? Localhost is very important to me.

If you want other image hosts by default then change your index.php its as easy as that.

not for one single account mate, many new sborg users will don't know about where there screenshots are downloading and it fillsup there disk with images, so it's better if it set to some imagehost by default, because before we tell user to change, there disks will be full already and when you delete those images, it will be a big mess in there forum posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back