sBorg.us - Install Tickets at $7.50

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think its best to keep it the way it is. Changing it to a particular Image host looks kinda biased whereas localhost imparts a neutrality. Secondly its a simple drop down box,select the host you want to and Bingo..
Many a times image hosts are down or their API's changed which may lead to screenshots not getting saved at all.

Thirdly,seriously man You gotta be hosting like 1080P screens to get you disk filled up with just pics :D

Thanks
sBorg Staff

Do you give up to europe unmetered plans? I see today that my account have only 2 tb bandwich, very less then usual.
Edit: it seams like only te first two plans where affected.
Well.. last month i didin't even used 1gb of my bandwich, but i checked my emails, normaly, no anouncement of this change.
You guys made a habit those days to not send mails when big changes are made .
Plus ...some of us paid for unmetered, and with no announce, or warning, we all are metered.
Good job.. and very professional.
I'm sorry i have to say this, but it seams like you make a habit on being like that. I hope is just for the moment, even if i understand why you metered the low plans for not announce or at least give as what we paid for ( you could've limited us next month, but there is too much to ask i guess) whe should be pissed off.

Last edited:
Please check the first post, specially the "last edited" date: http://www.wjunction.com/460982-post1.htm

Plans page and the first post of this thread was edited on 9th Oct 2011 at 12:26 PM which is exactly 1 and 15 days ago. The plans came into effect since 1st October, 21 days since it was announced, 26 days from today. If you didn't notice it in the last one and half month, we cannot do much about it. We always tell you to go to plans page to order and make sure you check the plans before ordering.

To keep quality, we cannot create more then 12 accounts on one server. However if everyone gets plan F, we will have to oversell to pay for the server. Thus, we had to limit plan F so you order plan D. That way we can provide quality hosting and still make just enough to pay for the servers.

Hope you understand.

hi somik..any update for new filehost upload download plugins?

more upload plugins much better..like filejungle,uploading.com and filepost too :D

Thanks!

Well, the plugins are already coded however my final exams are comming up so i dont have much time to add them to sBorg and Halcyon seems to be taking his own sweet time. If i get the time, i'll just quickly add them to sBorg and release a upgrade for sBorg.

Halloween Giveaway — 28/10/2011 – 31/10/2011

sBorg will be giving away free install tickets this Halloween.

Simply, complete the form below and email us to sborg.promo [at] gmail.com. We will randomly select 7 lucky winners who will receive 3 install tickets each!

1 Full name:
2 Country:
3 Email address:

Please note that the email address must be a non yahoo email address that you want to receive your sBorg install tickets to. Current sBorg clients and resellers can apply as well. Lucky draw will be held on 1st November. Winners will be notified via email. Names of the winners will be displayed on sBorg site. Email address will be kept confidential.

B-)

sBorg staff

Halloween giveaway has ended!

Go here to know the winners:

Code:
http://site.sborg.us/2011/11/winners-for-the-halloween-giveaway/

Congrats guys! :)

I just purchased sborg today, and I tried to download from wupload and megaupload. But both of them are really slow or don`t even start. Is just for me or for everybody?

Both premium accounts, and I added the correct login infos in the setup..

I just purchased sborg today, and I tried to download from wupload and megaupload. But both of them are really slow or don`t even start. Is just for me or for everybody?

Both premium accounts, and I added the correct login infos in the setup..

It will be easy if you can post some screenshots of those?

sborg.jpg

The downloads go

^Did you open a support ticket for the same?

As you guys know, we try to make sBorg more feature rich and awesome in every release. We've added a donation box to our showcase site and would be pleased if you guys would be kind enough to support sBorg :)

ZyVP4.png

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back