sBorg.us - Install Tickets at $7.50

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I have installed sborg a while ago now, but now I am getting a error, when I go to my sborg it shows White error page, and when I go to install.php it asks me to write a new php.ini, which I already have.

Anyone know why this would happen?

Edit: This has now been fixed, but I am now getting a error for raring files

sh: /home/admin/warezdevils.com/sborg/rar/rar: cannot execute binary file

Could not create a new RAR archive.

Dont know why, maybe you could help me understand

Last edited:
Ok, because of the raring problem I had I tried to reinstall sborg, but now I am getting this

ee44b3bf89.png

Hope someone can help, and refund me the ticket

Last edited:
Ok I have installed sborg a while ago now, but now I am getting a error, when I go to my sborg it shows White error page, and when I go to install.php it asks me to write a new php.ini, which I already have.

Anyone know why this would happen?

Edit: This has now been fixed, but I am now getting a error for raring files

Dont know why, maybe you could help me understand

If there's any error while raring the files, then it's best to replace the rar binary files.

When new version release ?

It'll take a few weeks, Somik is busy with univ. exams.

Ok, because of the raring problem I had I tried to reinstall sborg, but now I am getting this

*image removed*

Hope someone can help, and refund me the ticket

I guess it's taken care of by me already.

omg! sborg.us hosting must be located next to wupload building.:)

9eace03027.jpg

How did you know it's next to wupload building >_> :O

Thanks ;)

Guys in this world, today i got a example of a great rich person who is rich as well from the heart.. thats somik!

In my life , i have seen many rich people only from outside but heart is compressed with winrar! lolz!

But somik is kinda a great person , he is very helpful , he don't run off for few bucks , he prefer trust and releationship more then $$s..

somik helped me a lot during bad times and that is only the reason i am writing this...

Hat Offs Somik!
and Thanks For Your Help!

Edit : I forget to say thanks to Halcyon :) , he is great guy , he provides me with very quick support and also he is knowledge person, he knows the real fact behind everything! I wish him best of luck with his business and i wish his sborg one day takes place of MicroSoft :)

Last edited:
euroserver is really slow (needs 30 seconds and more to load page complete), up and download not working, cpu load 100%.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back