Rapidgator Discussion thread

36,336 comments
Everybody would leave already without sales. You get sales even it they are made via voucher code. You can test sales via enabling supersubscription. Getting sale with normal premium is like winning lottery. You have to be lucky. User can buy premium via another affiliate and download every file he can find. With supersubscription , user can download your files only if he subscribed via your file link.

Sales also falling like a water fall and users happy and they enjoying :)
Stephen King Clown GIF by Maudit

RG stop sales fully not a single sales now a days . Because of forces to use Super Subscription Plan ?
If yes then i need to stop working . because other sites not allowed This plan. This plan good for own site.

Yes, you will get pps from all methods. Reseller earns his own comission. Often they charge customer 50% more than actual price.
Post automatically merged:

RG stop sales fully not a single sales now a days . Because of forces to use Super Subscription Plan ?
If yes then i need to stop working . because other sites not allowed This plan. This plan good for own site.
With Supersubscription users still can download as a free user with low speed. So for free users there is no difference.

Last edited:
its a big problem for me also.

i was a good forum poster with much "thanks" & good sales

but now:

Super Subscription is crap/unusable for FORUMS

RG is on the wrong way & seems we must stopp our work with rapidgator

you are too lucky thats why get 4.5$ sales , i really doubt RG Giving sales to everyone . I worked on RG almost 11-12 years , 1st time my last 11 days 0 Sales .
No CC option on RG if anyone want to buy premium through CC then you need must install RG app . or Buy from reseller . So Uploader Benefit 0. RG owner Playing game with uploaders. Must be use Super subs . This is not possible for me . And I will stop working on RG in this month . Support Never reply if you ask for Sales. So If RG dont care about Uploaders , So we also wouldn't Care about RG .

Back