Rapidgator Discussion thread

36,334 comments
First time bought premium with bitcoin, status confirmed since 3 hours, but my account is still free. Does anyone know when the account is upgraded to premium after it has been confirmed or do I need to contact support about this?

First time bought premium with bitcoin, status confirmed since 3 hours, but my account is still free. Does anyone know when the account is upgraded to premium after it has been confirmed or do I need to contact support about this?
It will be premium Within Few hours . Yes you can contact to the support with Payment Screenshot .

I notice RG right now Not accept Any Credit Card Thats why sales Down ?

guys i am so confused
can anyone help??

i could not have find affiliate page anywhere-where i can set my settings , for example if i want only pps or partly ppd and partly pps
is that possible?

i also notice that some uploader had this function "buy this file for 10 usd"
how can i do it?

i would appreciate very much an answer from u guys

guys i am so confused
can anyone help??

i could not have find affiliate page anywhere-where i can set my settings , for example if i want only pps or partly ppd and partly pps
is that possible?

i also notice that some uploader had this function "buy this file for 10 usd"
how can i do it?

i would appreciate very much an answer from u guys
For new user Rg not allowed pps option.you need to buy any old account..

For new user Rg not allowed pps option.you need to buy any old account..
It is not correct. You can simply change ppd to pps anytime in your profile setting.
Post automatically merged:

Hi,

Are the "Your referral links" on Rapidgator working correctly? Does revenue get generated when someone purchases a premium account through these links?
You can get sales only via file links. Referal link is to refer other affiliates and to get 10% from their revenue.

Back