Rapidgator Discussion thread

36,326 comments
you need to update your work method.
Channel 9 Reaction GIF by Married At First Sight Australia

this attitude with less sale or not sale.lol
Bitc* I make more per week more than you ever do. still they shaving .you work for two or 3 dights per week,I was getting 4 digits. you kept aking me for scrrens. Why,you wannt check and jrk off? Still ill send, DOnt think of me as a uploader who works for pennis,now compare mine and yours,mine is thicker and longer,Still I think they shave cuz you wont feel anything when you lose a digit, cuz you earn pennies.When I loose a digit per week I know they shave. Now stfu.

T0yIbyvgm_va

Post automatically merged:

Bitc* I make more per week more than you ever do. still they shaving .you work for two or 3 dights per week,I was getting 4 digits. you kept aking me for scrrens. Why,you wannt check and jrk off? Still ill send, DOnt think of me as a uploader who works for pennis,now compare mine and yours,mine is thicker and longer,Still I think they shave cuz you wont feel anything when you lose a digit, cuz you earn pennies.When I loose a digit per week I know they shave. Now stfu.

T0yIbyvgm_va

Last edited:

T0yIbyvgm_va

Post automatically merged:

T0yIbyvgm_va
I have only 1 word for you.liar Big liar.you was earn in 4 digit And now not earn in single digit..I think you should leave this field.Because you not getting a sales from couple of the year.But its true..everyday you crying.spread nagativity too much.
And please live in present Not a past.Its not any point what sale you get in past..how much you get now?

And you Think My earning only in 3 digit.lol

Back