Rapidgator Discussion thread

36,336 comments
you are too lucky thats why get 4.5$ sales , i really doubt RG Giving sales to everyone . I worked on RG almost 11-12 years , 1st time my last 11 days 0 Sales .
No CC option on RG if anyone want to buy premium through CC then you need must install RG app . or Buy from reseller . So Uploader Benefit 0. RG owner Playing game with uploaders. Must be use Super subs . This is not possible for me . And I will stop working on RG in this month . Support Never reply if you ask for Sales. So If RG dont care about Uploaders , So we also wouldn't Care about RG .
same problem with 0 sales
same.jpg

you are too lucky thats why get 4.5$ sales , i really doubt RG Giving sales to everyone . I worked on RG almost 11-12 years , 1st time my last 11 days 0 Sales .
No CC option on RG if anyone want to buy premium through CC then you need must install RG app . or Buy from reseller . So Uploader Benefit 0. RG owner Playing game with uploaders. Must be use Super subs . This is not possible for me . And I will stop working on RG in this month . Support Never reply if you ask for Sales. So If RG dont care about Uploaders , So we also wouldn't Care about RG .

GO use others host :)

dont waste your time :)
all earning good amount sensible amount in rapidgator.
all are happy an enjoying

Sales falling like a water fall thats true

You need the person who can guide you need more hands to be a top class uploader
you need more websites to get more sales if you follow your uploaders friends they will never think about your earning they will think replace this kid :)
so always follow someone who guide very well always follow someone who leada the team always follow the person who is fearless selfless

GO use others host :)
dont waste your time :)
all earning good amount sensible amount in rapidgator.
all are happy an enjoying

Sales falling like a water fall thats true

You need the person who can guide you need more hands to be a top class uploader
you need more websites to get more sales if you follow your uploaders friends they will never think about your earning they will think replace this kid :)
so always follow someone who guide very well always follow someone who leada the team always follow the person who is fearless selfless

Mr.Prefect you dont know me Who I am in Warez . So stop your F***ng Mouth. You are too noob . How much get from RG for this kind of fake comment ? Sales Falling like water fall, you ever seen Water Fall ? I dont think so . I never Reply your Comment , So dont try to Oversmart on My reply. Change your name to Mr.Handicap :)

Mr.Prefect you dont know me Who I am in Warez . So stop your F***ng Mouth. You are too noob . How much get from RG for this kind of fake comment ? Sales Falling like water fall, you ever seen Water Fall ? I dont think so . I never Reply your Comment , So dont try to Oversmart on My reply. Change your name to Mr.Handicap :)
I know its hard to digest reality :) i m not angry dont worry i know your upset :)
but what will be ? by your behaviour ? will they give you sales? will any uploader will help you ? will anyone inform them ? all useless
work on your work think good make large.. think possitve man

and you know me who i m :) but its ok its a part of life :)

Back