PutLocker.com - Get Paid For Sharing Your Streaming and Non-Streaming Content

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, can you upgrade my account to level 2 please, or will this go automatically when I have enough views or something?
user: remmie80

And also I can't see my total earnings anywhere, do I still get paid for november if my earnings were below $10, but are this month.

Last edited:
Got first payment few days back. very nice host :)
I wanna know is their any referral system? I couldnt find any referral link anywhere in the site!

accounts upgraded, you do not get paid if you are under $10 mark but it will be added for next months payment.

---------------------------------------------------------------
**NEWS NEWS NEWS**
From now on level 2 and 1 month PRO accounts will be given to members who reach at least 1000 unique views/downloads steady on a daily basis.

Thank you,
Putlocker
---------------------------------------------------------------

Mr Popper\'s Penguins.avi
1 hour, 10 minutes ago - copyright infringement
Lincoln Lawyer.avi
Conan The Barbarian.avi
Saw 5.avi
DayBreakers.avi
Rambo New.avi
Saw 1.avi
Saw 2.avi
Saw 3.avi
Saw 4.avi
The Next Three Days.avi
The Last Excorsm.avi
The Expendables.avi
The Devils Double.avi
Tetro.avi
Terminator Judgment Day.avi
See No Evil.avi

Normally I'd only have 2-3 files removed a day out of 400 plus movies for dmca complaints and normally all new movies, I highly doubt you received dmca complaints from movies from 2005 and older ones, get real putlocker, and if you truely do receive these complaints how about you make an option to where you can forward the notice you got into the account somehow from what company you recieved them from because that's not believable at all.

Last edited:
chrispoolaholic-we receive hundreds DMCA complaints which we remove promptly. If this is an issue for you then perhaps you want to look into other hosts which do not follow laws for Copyright infringement. Just a suggestion.

sivlecidnab-upgraded

i hate the DMCA for me the samething but just with 1 Movie

Uploaded the 03 sept reached 7.000 Views in one day

after 2 days

In.Time.2011.German.MicDubbed.R5.XViD-PWND.avi
1 day, 5 hours ago - copyright infringement

dmca

Constantly for a month now ive got hundreds of movie files, you only ever removed 2-3 a day for copyright infringement all of a sudden today you remove 17, most of which are from 2005 and under one you removed was from 1991 I'm sure no one was worried about a movie from the early 90s being infringed upon, dmca primarily focus on newer movies. And if that's the case of it being a valid dmca complaint, show us. it wouldn't take much to forward that information to us upon removal.

On a side note, how as us as users know it's a valid dmca request or you just randomly removing files either that get alot of hits or content that doesn't get much hits to have us users constantly uploading and downloading. As I've said before it's a bit strange for a month solid i had more files removed today then entire month. Dmca companys worked extremely hard today they must have been on vacation for a month :)

Last edited:
Im not trying to defend anyone,but it wouldnt make any sense for them to remove file that has alot of hits becouse thats where they make money in the first place..And making users uploading/downloading all the time would just make their bandwith bill much bigger..

I went out of town for Thanksgiving and when I came back, over 70 files had been deleted from my accounts. Of course I was suspicious, but I guess you just have to take the good with the bad. There is no way of knowing if they are valid DMCA complaints or not. Probably 99.99% of ALL Putlocker/Sockshare files should legally be taken down, but then NO ONE makes any money.

dmca

There is a way of knowing he receives notices, why not forward them notices to us upon removal so we know it's valid, and not just let me take down files for the hell of it so we can get different movies with different traffic comming after all we uploaded the content that was cause for the notice to be sent shouldn't we be entitled to view that or just take your word for it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back