PrivateFiles.com - Upto $50 PPD or 60% PPS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone still can use FTP?
Could you try and upload one of the files you can't upload through FTP through the web ? Please PM me the link.
Also please try and ping the domain. Go to command prompt and write "ping ftp.privatefiles.com", I'd like to see what IP you connect to.

Could you upgrade my account to premium please ?
Username : maliket
Done!
When can i expect payment? Username - Remixed
Payouts are done no later than thursday, we'll do paypal tomorrow :)
Please fix select all function soon
Thanks
Will be fixed tomorrow, our designer only works monday through friday.

Everyone still can use FTP?
I just checked your account and see files that was uploaded through FTP yesterday and the day before as well.
Are you still having issues ?

Last edited:
This is what i get when uploading one file (123MB) comleted through Web upload:

0oAlObT.png

About FTP, I do know you see what, I just care that i get nothing in my file manage :(

iX7ubt4.png

You can see, the lastest i could upload (through both web and FTP) was 3 day ago.

Here's the ping for ftp: 64.111.210.69

Your hosting is really rock, but 3 day and nothing to work with you. If you can not fix it for my account, I will have to try by another account. If I still get the same problem, maybe i have to say goodbye although i dont want

Last edited:
I just discovered the issue. You ran out of space, I have given you some extra TB to work with.
Sorry for not catching that. We will create a function that will tell you when you run out of space

This is what i get when uploading one file (123MB) comleted through Web upload:

0oAlObT.png

About FTP, I do know you see what, I just care that i get nothing in my file manage :(

iX7ubt4.png

You can see, the lastest i could upload (through both web and FTP) was 3 day ago.

Here's the ping for ftp: 64.111.210.69

Your hosting is really rock, but 3 day and nothing to work with you. If you can not fix it for my account, I will have to try by another account. If I still get the same problem, maybe i have to say goodbye although i dont want

Time to hold money and pay when we use plan PPS
Sorry I skipped your message by accident.
Payments requested monday will be paid out no later than thursday.
If its requested after monday it will be paid out no later than the following thursday.
This way we can ensure we always have the $ ready to be paid out using the selected payment option.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back