PrivateFiles.com - Upto $50 PPD or 60% PPS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still awaiting payment they promised to do, only webmoney did not allow them to make payments and send them by private my paypal and so far there is no sign of that outstanding payment ...

user: shakamen

Payments are issued Thursday like in the past, last Thursday we issued payments and this Thursday we will issue payments. We do not offer daily support and we do investigate all request due to fraud credit card transactions
Ok, all of that sounds good, cute and all... but what bout people who didn't reach the min amount ?
You still didn't answer that question mate ;)
And since your site is off, I can't even communicate you my payment method and the mail adress to send it.

Payments are issued Thursday like in the past, last Thursday we issued payments and this Thursday we will issue payments. We do not offer daily support and we do investigate all request due to fraud credit card transactions

Due to restrictions on the banking side it was not worth it to continue running PrivateFiles.

Rewriting our backend to suit the banks requirements would take 3-4 months, during that time the amounts we would be allowed to process would result in a constant loss, there is no guarantee that the changes would solve the problems. I do not consider it an option to postpone affiliate payouts because of reasons that is outside their control or giving various empty promises about a better future.

It's never fun having to close down a site, especially considering all the time that wasted on it. At the very least our affiliates are being paid and we did a clean shutdown without redirecting traffic or other shady tactics.

I think shutting the site down is the best we could do for us and our affiliates

Still waiting on that payment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back