PrivateFiles.com - Upto $50 PPD or 60% PPS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I am stucked on 18.51$ since you stopped your uploading services.
Please low the minimum payout to let me request payment otherwise I can't see how everybody will be payed if you keep the minimum amount to 20$.

are you sure, u will remain for more than 6 months :))
"Absolutely. I love the online world and I never worked outside of it. I'm not going anywhere, I even have the exact same ICQ I registered 15-18 or so years ago. Back in those days I used to run CJ sites, dialers and toplists :)

I spend the last 10 years dealing with high risk payment processing, I know what to look for and what to be careful about. I'm confident that my experience will give us benefits where I see other companies are falling short."

:rofl:

Last edited:
are you sure, u will remain for more than 6 months :))
"Absolutely. I love the online world and I never worked outside of it. I'm not going anywhere, I even have the exact same ICQ I registered 15-18 or so years ago. Back in those days I used to run CJ sites, dialers and toplists :)

I spend the last 10 years dealing with high risk payment processing, I know what to look for and what to be careful about. I'm confident that my experience will give us benefits where I see other companies are falling short."

:rofl:
Due to restrictions on the banking side it was not worth it to continue running PrivateFiles.

Rewriting our backend to suit the banks requirements would take 3-4 months, during that time the amounts we would be allowed to process would result in a constant loss, there is no guarantee that the changes would solve the problems. I do not consider it an option to postpone affiliate payouts because of reasons that is outside their control or giving various empty promises about a better future.

It's never fun having to close down a site, especially considering all the time that wasted on it. At the very least our affiliates are being paid and we did a clean shutdown without redirecting traffic or other shady tactics.

I think shutting the site down is the best we could do for us and our affiliates

Same there, I asked him about remaining balance for days now and no reply.
pretty good telling "evrybody will be payed" and not even answer any question whereas Privatefiles is connected every day here to check comments -_-

Payments are issued Thursday like in the past, last Thursday we issued payments and this Thursday we will issue payments. We do not offer daily support and we do investigate all request due to fraud credit card transactions

Payments are issued Thursday like in the past, last Thursday we issued payments and this Thursday we will issue payments. We do not offer daily support and we do investigate all request due to fraud credit card transactions

It would be nice to receive my final payment today. It's only a couple of bucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back