PrivateFiles.com - Upto $50 PPD or 60% PPS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Added filename, it was missing for FREE users (seeing what you download should be a premium function anyway :whistling: )

Hope you're not serious.
No I was being sarcastic, hence the smiley that is whistling.
are you sure your counting works fine?
there is no download for hours
strange
Stats are updating fine from everything I could see, let me know your username and I will investigate it

Unfortunately I had the same problem.
I just checked your account and from what I see your stats show downloads every hour of the day.
You also had an increase in downloads compared to last monday.
Not sure what problem you are referring to ?

Heh, I've gotten 6 downloads the first time after 08-25 and 3 of them are payed.

That's hardly "downloads every hour of the day" & of course it's better than last Monday, because then I had zero :)

Good PR, nonetheless. Made me request my forgotten password & log back in.
I guess you like to report false problems then ?
I thought you where someone else. Don't know your username so I can't check it
i am %100 sure you are cheating
many views to my rare and new video but no download
impossible
your host is done
bye forever
i hate cheaters
I don't know why you can't PM me your username so I can check your account. I'd be happy to look into it.
We do care a lot about the quality and functionality of our service

There was nothing "false" in what I said. I just confirmed Kema's words about "no downloads for hours".

You're the one fabricating users with hourly downloads out of thin air, mate :)

very slow upload speed!! less than 1 mb via ftp.
I already sent you traceroute and I didn't got any reply from you...:facepalm:
You are right I should have replied to your message earlier, I forgot as we had 2 threads going.

From what I see you are using the volume network from your server provider, its excellent bandwidth for the price but its called volume network for a reason. Set your FTP protocol to upload with multiple streams. It will provide you with better speeds.

There was nothing "false" in what I said. I just confirmed Kema's words about "no downloads for hours".

You specified you had the same problem, it's not a problem if its expected, so you invented this problem to make us look bad.
We have zero tolerance for users who post fake problems. You are no longer welcome as a user of our service, please go troll in another thread.
PM me where you want the balance of your account sent to

Last edited:
i am %100 sure you are cheating
many views to my rare and new video but no download
impossible
your host is done
bye forever
i hate cheaters
I don't know why you can't PM me your username so I can check your account. I'd be happy to look into it.

because i am really fed up with cheaters here ,i dont say cheater to you
just i thought like that and deleted my files
my time is important so i dont wanna give chance to liars(not you again)
i mean trust is not easy
i already changed my host
good luck

because i am really fed up with cheaters here ,i dont say cheater to you
just i thought like that and deleted my files
my time is important so i dont wanna give chance to liars(not you again)
i mean trust is not easy
i already changed my host
good luck
Not a problem, we work with our publishers and try and locate problems if there is any.
If you do think there is a problem I'd like to investigate it.

You are right I should have replied to your message earlier, I forgot as we had 2 threads going.

From what I see you are using the volume network from your server provider, its excellent bandwidth for the price but its called volume network for a reason. Set your FTP protocol to upload with multiple streams. It will provide you with better speeds.

You specified you had the same problem, it's not a problem if its expected, so you invented this problem to make us look bad.
We have zero tolerance for users who post fake problems. You are no longer welcome as a user of our service, please go troll in another thread.

How is it not a problem when people don't gain downloads? How can you say it's expected? Having no downloads at all & having users telling me that
they fail to connect with the site whilst VPNing US/EU servers from Asia/Africa is the reason I stopped being active with PF links. (It's an ironical joke, in and of itself,
that only downloads I gained, ~2 weeks ago came from you moving files.)

I didn't make a big deal about it and kept it silent aside from a singular remark here. I just figured it would be best to move on.

Now, having seen Kemal's post, I figured I'll also say something, just for, I don't know, for the sake of saying.

Apologies for speaking out.

Gonna PM you later on today.

How is it not a problem when people don't gain downloads? How can you say it's expected? Having no downloads at all & having users telling me that
they fail to connect with the site whilst VPNing US/EU servers from Asia/Africa is the reason I stopped being active with PF links. (It's an ironical joke, in and of itself,

I didn't make a big deal about it and kept it silent aside from a singular remark here. I just figured it would be best to move on.

Now, having seen Kemal's post, I figured I'll also say something, just for, I don't know, for the sake of saying.

anurr is best :dj:

We have VPN servers in all parts of the world which we use to test, our fraud detection system even handle payment transactions from VPN users differently than if they have a direct connection. I can guarantee you that this works and that we profile this very carefully.
You'll experience issues under the following conditions:
If your users use the TOR network they are likely to experience problems, the reason for that is that the IP change for each request.
If 2 users share the same IP, we restrict the amount of concurrent downloads per IP for free users and guests. This is common practice for all file hosts. This will not effect premium users.

We are getting very positive feedback from users in Asia in general and they are not afraid to purchase premium memberships so I'm very confident we have no issue with access from this region. Besides we also have employees there who is also taking part in testing the service when we roll out upgrades, fixes or changes.

I did locate your account based on your domain and I see you had some downloads + some referral signups (4 to be exact).
I'm all in for assisting with locating problems, when you come in to report non existing problems from an inactive account its not really a support issue.
We show both complete and incomplete downloads, if people have an issue downloading the file it would show as a download with no earnings, when the download is completed the revenue will be updated. It's very easy to verify.

I'll wait for the PM you said you will send later today and review your comments.

Thanks for banning my account w/o any reason. And here I was thinking that you asking me to PM for balance sending info is serious.

:facepalm:

Thanks for banning my account w/o any reason. And here I was thinking that you asking me to PM for balance sending info is serious.

:facepalm:
Like I said, PM me your payout info and I will pay you the balance. It's not enough to request a payout anyway.
I already told you that you are not welcome anymore, that doesn't mean I'm not going to pay.
You already stated that the account was inactive so I can't see how this is a loss for you ?

Just for the avoidance of doubts, I'd like to clarify that its not a general practice of ours to terminate affiliates, especially not when reporting problems. We rely on feedback from our users and affiliates in order to improve our service. anurr was terminated for posting false information when he was obviously aware that he should have no downloads because his account was inactive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back