PetaNDrive.com best file hosting! make a lot of money now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
send me the files to user name admin.
I just tested zipping and unzip, it works fine...
Whats the zie of the zip file? if its huge it might take some time.
but as far as i know some users extracted 30GB of files so its should be ok.

We released last 3 days income in the main referrals page.
Please tell me if its ok, if you see that something looks odd to you or not true please contact me ASAP.

Last edited:
We released last 3 days income in the main referrals page.
Please tell me if its ok, if you see that something looks odd to you or not true please contact me ASAP.

Hello Rech

I sent to you a feedback about this, and I think that fixing the first issue (making date and time in last 3 days income table matching with server date and time) will fix the second issue. please check the PM for details.

Thank you.

site is down at this time.

Last edited:
Thanks for new statics but it is not right... on 10-10-2011 there are 27 users which registered by my links and on the statics there are only 8 !!!!!!!!!!

Second Q is the money tab on statics includes all we made from completed downloads and users registered by our links and referral?!?! just to make sure please

thanks

and on 8-10 bro the number is to away from the real static please check this page again

is site down now?!?!

Last edited:
so bad this way of work please in case u want people to work with u give some stable conditions i can not work like that for long time

it is online again now

i noticed that some files when i upload them by the program not appear in right size on host so i think it is lost between servers please check that

indeed i am sure there is something wrong in resume files uploading after lost connection please let the program detect the same server to be able to resume uploading in right way bro

thanks

Last edited:
Date bug fixed, not the both stats pages works on the same clock.

so bad this way of work please in case u want people to work with u give some stable conditions i can not work like that for long time

it is online again now

i noticed that some files when i upload them by the program not appear in right size on host so i think it is lost between servers please check that

indeed i am sure there is something wrong in resume files uploading after lost connection please let the program detect the same server to be able to resume uploading in right way bro

thanks
The program checks the uploaded size based on the database server so its not importent which server you use to upload.
Anyway when you loose connection you need to click on resume when you get the connection back, and when the resume starts the program gets the file size that you uploaded from the database server, and resume from there. it is possible that you click on pause when you are on 59% and when you resume it will continue from 60% sinze 1% have been sent in the pause time.

Anyway we are working on updating the servers to support more users, hopefully we will finish it soon.

Last edited:
Actually i have done all the testing on your account.
Its the same number, just copy the registers list to new file and cout by the row numbers.
Anyway this time i coded it myself to make sure that there is no mistake, the code uses exactly the same clock and time, so there should be no mistakes, the download and registers numbers are the same...

no, there is no limit...
looks like server 5022 was down, for some reason this server run twice, i think that it caused none of them to reply.
we will check the logs...

Last edited:
Date bug fixed, not the both stats pages works on the same clock.

Anyway we are working on updating the servers to support more users, hopefully we will finish it soon.

Thank you Rech, yesterday I extended my premium account another month. :)

waiting more updates .. PetaNDrive more Power B-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back