Oron.com offers you a great opportunity to earn money!

Status
Not open for further replies.
sexsanctuary:

"Rebills is when the premium automatically renew when it expires no problem with that, this is ok."

Ok, but do other filehosters pay for automatical rebill?

"With other host, this so called "renewal" are counted as a normal sale."
Why do you think Oron doesn't count it as normal sale?

710916.jpg

3 day ....

sexsanctuary:

"Rebills is when the premium automatically renew when it expires no problem with that, this is ok."

Ok, but do other filehosters pay for automatical rebill?

"With other host, this so called "renewal" are counted as a normal sale."

Why do you think Oron doesn't count it as normal sale?

Im in the 70%sales and 30% rebills plan.
When I have a renewal I got only 30% of its price, so Oron doesnt count renewal as a sale.

I had several renewal that were 3 months or 6 months , this should be counted as a sale and not as a rebill.

ORON pay for rebills, thats great, but with these "renewal" the result is the same as if they didnt pay us for rebill but counted renewal as a normal sale like other host.
Thats a good trick , hope they will stop this X-(

AND PLZ ORON ADD NOTIFICATION FOR DELETED FILES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im in the 70%sales and 30% rebills plan.
When I have a renewal I got only 30% of its price, so Oron doesnt count renewal as a sale.

I had several renewal that were 3 months or 6 months , this should be counted as a sale and not as a rebill.

ORON pay for rebills, thats great, but with these "renewal" the result is the same as if they didnt pay us for rebill but counted renewal as a normal sale like other host.
Thats a good trick , hope they will stop this X-(

AND PLZ ORON ADD NOTIFICATION FOR DELETED FILES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why dont u opt for 55% each plan...if u feel that u are losing anything...What they will count and how they will count...thats upto them....at least they are paying for rebills/renewals....just be grateful for that

so Oron doesnt count renewal as a sale.

That's true. I have asked Oron. They pay every renewal/rebill with the rebill %.

counted renewal as a normal sale like other host.

I'm already asking filesonic (Hish) about this in the official fso topic.
But I'm not sure that fso (for example) would pay for any renewal/rebill. I'm affraid they pay only for brand new premium. I hope Hish will clarify this urgently.

Last edited:
payment

I am waiting for payment from Wednesday morning, I is my first payment , it is normal?
Request payment

Your pending payment: $159.16

Profit payments sent to user
Date Amount Status 2011-06-01 05:45:13 159.16
status_READONLY.png
Total

Hi guys,
i'm pretty new to this stuff and wonderd if you could give me some usefull tips to improve my downloads. i'm no webmaster just posting in forums. could you help me to increase my account level, because its 5% at the moment in my first 3 days i got
2011-06-04 32 / 12 $0.0480
2011-06-05 104 / 150 $0.1560
2011-06-06 93 / 74 $0.1395

as you can see its not that much ^^

thanks in advance
shawn

Anyone knows what are details for ppd program?All i see is up to 30$,dont see country classes nor file size classes,and since it's say how it's up to 30$ then there must be more classes.

@kitrunnner
Anyone knows what are details for ppd program?All i see is up to 30$,dont see country classes nor file size classes,and since it's say how it's up to 30$ then there must be more classes.
Oron Pay per download does not depend on any country or region .. it complete depends on the account level .

Account level depends on number of sales your files generate.

If you have good conversion rate.. then your account level will be high..

For more details check this:

http://oron.com/pages/affiliate.html

regards

Justvj4u

why? upload others files? others working all days and u upload in minute?

I am waiting for payment from Wednesday morning, I is my first payment , it is normal?
Request payment

Your pending payment: $159.16

Profit payments sent to user
Date Amount Status 2011-06-01 05:45:13 159.16
status_READONLY.png
Total
Do u receive your money?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back