[official] Netload.in Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
well if you think thats stats are great, Im win ~25-50 usd for day for more than 7 months with PDD, and not only post links over the net, I have a great forum and yesterday my partener put an poll with user with premium in netload, over 250 responses, 130 have your premium but this user no use only my forum and maybe buy your premium with other referrer or anyone and this suck, maybe buy your premium with a simple file and then download of my account a lot of exclusive content :facepalm:

If you have a lot of sales great for you, but PPS are totally injust

I am not saying are great, but as you can see before the screenshots I di write de amunt of data, 24 GiB, as more content, more sales, i been Using netload as a mirror, I use to work with uploading.com untill they stop the ppd, then I migrate only the 10 % of my data to this server, as you know nl pps program is new, a few weeks ago they started, I only upload a few files a day just to keep all the threads alive in the main page of the forums where I post the links, I am busy in others things, Any way out there is a group of site rippers, they upload tons of TiB every day, and they use netload as a main server. I know they made good cash, but their content is very good always brand new.
When I was posting my content I use to be a good guy placing many mirrors in reliable servers, but no more, I use only NL so far I got cash, and I know maybe one day I am going to open the control pannel and maybe they will write, "We are sorry We are not paying more for share". I think I will ok. why? Because I Know could happen.

I am agree PPS is not easy, and is injust for some ones, but is no more options out there, I believe one day are not going to be even PPS plans, and wea are going to go back to the p2p an torrent systems to share, so lets take the offer untill we can earn some cash... all the servers they stop paying ppd. DDF excluded the USA Traffic, and we know the whole story about this.

Last edited:
Hello mates!

I have a doubt. Yesterday two members of my site told me they bought their premium accounts from a banner that I leave on my site, but these purchases do not appear in my account!

Tell me guys, I'm doing something wrong? I'm new to selling premium accounts you know.

This is the banner which they purchased their premiums:

9u3vx0.png

My stats:

iw8aza.png

Sorry my English I'm from Argentina friends :D

The banner is for referrals mate,
you should ask your user to buy the premium when downloading your file instead..... I think... CMIIW

The banner is for referrals mate,
you should ask your user to buy the premium when downloading your file instead..... I think... CMIIW

yeah, should work :| maybe they lied ^_^ or "your cookie will be overwritten" X-|

I am sure they are. After the Daily revenue stats: is the REFERRAL SYSTEM stats, I can see you have none, They just say "yes I did buy", but they did not... if the banner is only for refers maybe you did not have the money for sales, but youst have the numbers of refers, for the records...

Here is a screen shot
aav1WUJf.jpg

I am sure they are. After the Daily revenue stats: is the REFERRAL SYSTEM stats, I can see you have none, They just say "yes I did buy", but they did not... if the banner is only for refers maybe you did not have the money for sales, but youst have the numbers of refers, for the records...

Here is a screen shot
aav1WUJf.jpg
you can see useser how referral only when they activate the plan for earn

Guys im new to netload just wanted to know , FTP is only for premium users if yes can u guys tell me what speed u can expect on NL servers ?

Guys im new to netload just wanted to know , FTP is only for premium users if yes can u guys tell me what speed u can expect on NL servers ?

I believe FTP is only for premium, I'm not sure because I've only tried FTP as a premium user. It was only for premium a couple months ago, but Mike said it was going to be for everyone, I don't know if that ever changed.

As for speed it varies a lot, when there's a lot of uploading taking place I can only get about 1mbps, when there isn't much I am around 12 mbps. The uploading speed isn't the biggest issue, when it's a lot of traffic, it usually takes a lot of time for your FTP links to generate after being uploaded.

What is wrong with remote upload now??? it not working>???? it's been 3 days now that i can't remote upload anything???? Anybody have the same problem with remote upload????

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back