[official] Netload.in Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
how you can chat with mike :|.

Dear Mike,

Please reply to my email.

Regards,
prathaprabhu

yeah for me support is fast too now in 2 days they answered my 5 emails smoothly.

What about my alertpay payout request.!!
Waiting for 1 month.
Is there any payout update??

I did open a ticket again last night to cancell the alertpay request, and I just got the mail with the info. so the cancelation is done, also the money is back in my account to be asket by paypal system, so I think they are getting better with the support system.

Last edited:
Dear Mike,

Is your Referral system legit?

A user registered as my referral a few months ago and have earned a big amount and in my account I see 0 as my registered referred users and of course $0 as my referrals earnings. Is your referral program not really working?

Dear Mike,

Is your Referral system legit?

A user registered as my referral a few months ago and have earned a big amount and in my account I see 0 as my registered referred users and of course $0 as my referrals earnings. Is your referral program not really working?
maybe your "friend" is cheater :facepalm:

Update every 24 hours!

And wow you uploaded files yesterday it did not mean that you will get any sale.

Maybe you can wait weeks before get a sale.

Guys im new to netload just wanted to know , FTP is only for premium users if yes can u guys tell me what speed u can expect on NL servers ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back