[official] Netload.in Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
doess anyone know whether a complete file has to be downloaded to start the whole 30 day before deletion cycle again or whether a partial ie a click download and stop action will restart the cycle

Guess this is useful to know for both free and premium members

I just throw all other shit hosts (FR, BS, SO, TB, UL) and only post netload links 2 weeks ago. Everyday result is a surprise to me! Look like the hotfile and filesonic old days is coming back.

Does netload.in store all the files of premium users forever (over 1TB?)

On their faq it says only up to 500GB, but i read that they keep them forever from another user.

Can someone confirm this?

rar files with ENCRYPTED FILE NAME option in winrar + do not exact filename

All.American.Orgy.2010.DVDRip.XviD-TWiZTED.rar

rename as like below
aao2010dvdtwz.rar

5a5c950fbd.png

still not get money and i sent alot of emails but no reply :(

Last edited:
5a5c950fbd.png

still not get money and i sent u alot of emails but no reply :(

Keep Send the emails, I am Premium and after the 3 emails, I got an answer to get back the money in my account and made the request using paypal... Alertpay reject them the payments.
aalr63AE.jpg

Today, your payment could not be processed because you have registered invalid address, for this reason the payout was deleted and your account credited back.

Thank you.

netload support Team*
www.netload.in

Last edited:
i also got brandnew, self created files blacklisted (not even rar files)...i was thinking theyve got to be kidding me and left at once...

something is wrong there

lovehacker, you need 14-17 days after requested (mostly) you have to wait for PAYPAL
but I have no try with alertpay. May be a problem of netload.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back