Other MyRapidLeech.net - RapidLeech, 12GB space, Unmetered Bandwidth from $6/month (USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had to report back.

Gotta say the support was pretty freakin kick ass.

Problem with the MU plugin. First live chat was... a bit disappointing as he just told me to open a ticket and he didn't know much.

Second live chat was real good with iPowerz we talked for a bit I explained things then we got on TeamViewer and I showed him before you know it two support guys are on my screen trying things out and voila it works now and they sent me PM's explaining what happened after...

Probably the best online customer service I've had.......ever? That's almost sad.

And for the price, jeez... Guess you'll be getting all my money.

waiting to see the demo :)
and do you have" Movie Thumbnails Generator " installed in your RL ??

i added you on MSN please accept ASAP !!
thanks !!

Another bump, but this time I've a reason. ;)

Firstly, thank you for the quick realization of my order which I made a couple of hours ago. Really fast, but...
At the very beginning I've a problem with not working Movie Thumbnailer, which I described in the ticket. I also asked for a premium accounts (as suggested in one of the previous posts) - because none is available.
Both tickets so far remained unanswered, though at the live chat I was assured that I'll get the answer within 4 hours. 4,5 hours later and still no response.
Although the upload speed is very decent, if you don't have a premium account download takes a lot of time. And now it turns out that there is a problem with the filesonic plugin, I get error can't connect to the port 80.
I don't know whether it makes sense to submit another ticket about that, since minimum response time is 4 hours - and it is only in theory.

Can someone finally take care of my tickets?
Thanks

Edit: I received a reply to my tickets.
Thanks for dealing with my case ipowerz, I appreciate it.

Cheers

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back