Other MyRapidLeech.net - RapidLeech, 12GB space, Unmetered Bandwidth from $6/month (USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My cPanel is not functioning anymore...

I had to change my MU password and so obviously I have to change the appropriate files but it now says:

"Thank You for installing cPanel / WHM.

This server is currently not licensed. Please contact the server administrator. Other services available on this server such as web services are likely functioning normally. (Cannot read license file)

Once the license on this server is active, you will no longer see this message. If you have installed a license since loading this page, click here to reload."

And I've only seen Live Support online one time since I've been with you guys.

My cPanel is not functioning anymore...

I had to change my MU password and so obviously I have to change the appropriate files but it now says:

"Thank You for installing cPanel / WHM.

This server is currently not licensed. Please contact the server administrator. Other services available on this server such as web services are likely functioning normally. (Cannot read license file)

Once the license on this server is active, you will no longer see this message. If you have installed a license since loading this page, click here to reload."

And I've only seen Live Support online one time since I've been with you guys.

We don't give cpanel to our clients , when you bought the package, there was clearly written only FTP access not cpanel, if we gave you cpanel access then max people do run other scripts as well!!

Two tickets, an attempt at live support (see below) and finally I decided to make up a name email and company and I got a real response... Now that is completely back-asswards in my opinion.

Monty said:
System is getting started. [May 13, 2011 6:42:16 PM PDT]

A representative will be connected, please be patient.

Monty enters the chatroom.
Monty 6:42:37 PM PDT
Hello WhiteHot, my name is Monty, how may I help you?
WhiteHot 6:42:41 PM PDT
Hello Monty

I changed my MegaUpload password (for security reasons)

Somehow, when I registered, I set all my account premiums in an upload file, so that I do not have to enter them each time upon clicking 'upload'
Monty 6:43:26 PM PDT
ok and?
WhiteHot 6:43:27 PM PDT
Now, I changed the password, so I need to update the file to reflect that

If CPanel isn't enabled how do I change it?

The account is effectively useless now as I'm using another account at a different host that I can change the password on........ might have to cancel your service if I cannot even change my login passwords you know?

A potential solution is to restore the password to the old password, but, I changed it for security reasons, and now I cannot upload to MegaUpload, because the logins are wrong, but I cannot change them now...?

System 6:45:45 PM PDT
The representative has left the conversation. If you have further questions please leave a message: Leave message. Thank you!

@iPowerz: Next time someone asks how to change their login, perhaps state HOW to do it in FTP, instead of saying 'we don't offer CPanel' which helps me not very much at all. Thanks.

Monty responded to to the name 'bexon' and went into detail on how to get it to work. Sad that he'll answer a random dude over a paying customer really...

Last edited:
This is our old company thread.. it was closed before 6 months... i don't know why the staff opened it, i have reported them to close it back! as our company IS COMPLETED changed... support team, servers, plans all are changed!

and there is one server down in USA, it will back in 2-3 hrs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back