Other MyRapidLeech.net - RapidLeech, 12GB space, Unmetered Bandwidth from $6/month (USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
myrapidleech.net is down

I'm having problem transloading from filesonic

ca72a6.jpg

Please fix it

8e076a.jpg

Ticket created takes 2 days before I get a reply. and when I talk to live chat representative keeps telling me to make a ticket. What kind of support is that? Isn't it better if the online support can check the problem himself and fix it?

Same here, I get tired of it since yesterday, and since yesterday there is no response on tickets.

After a month of hassle with the inefficiency and lack of professionalism on the part of MyRapidLeech unlikely that I will recomnend to anyone this service, and myself will move elsewhere.

Edit: The guy from Myrapidleech was just a few minutes ago on WJ, and did not even deign to respond to the requests of his customers!

Last edited:
They replied to me when I had issues in no time and even controlled my screen showing me what to do. :))

FileSonic plugins are breaking and changing all the time. I was a customer of RapidLeechHost and every like week it seems they have a new RapidLeech version, and there's almost ALWAYS an update for FileSonic whether it be streamlining or actually fixing up/downloading.

Finally i have fixed almost all issues.!!

If any client have any issue please make a ticket at client area, its a sales thread not support thread!! i will not reply your support questions here because i don't any of your client details here

I am using ipowez sBorg service, let me tell you his service is very good. Speeds are also nice. I recommend members to try his service.

Hey iPowerz do you update your rapidleech script ever?

RapidLeechHost is pumping out updates continuously for upload/download plugin support. :D

ipowerz : thanks for taking attention bout it. I been stuck with that internal server error from last night. I hope u can fix it ASAP. Thank you. :)

Install rapidleech

Bad support!! Submit ticket 24 hour ago no response, PM & email also no response??X-(X-(
Need to use the RL.. why u change my acc and dont reinstall rapidleech??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back