Other MyRapidLeech.net - RapidLeech, 12GB space, Unmetered Bandwidth from $6/month (USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could somebody tell me how to upload 1 file at a time without doing it manually? I used auto upload with one upload window open and selected about 3 files to one host but then the 1st file gets uploaded 3 times.

Sorry but all of our servers are filled up and we are out of stock so please wait upto 1/05 there will be few slots available from new servers coming but I cannot guarantee coz they dc suppling us servers very slow and hence whenever become available it gets filled in very fastly.....

I have paid for Rapidleech Unmetered USA 1Gbps - Unmetered Rapidleech Hosting Plan Platinum through Alertpay balance but its still showing unpaid. Waiting for it to setup asap! Thanks!

Last edited:
myrapidleech.net is down

I'm having problem transloading from filesonic

ca72a6.jpg

Please fix it

8e076a.jpg

Ticket created takes 2 days before I get a reply. and when I talk to live chat representative keeps telling me to make a ticket. What kind of support is that? Isn't it better if the online support can check the problem himself and fix it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back