Other MyRapidLeech.net - RapidLeech, 12GB space, Unmetered Bandwidth from $6/month (USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I'm very interested in your rapidleech services as they seem really affordable, but I'd like to be sure which premium accounts come with what plans, could you send a PM about it please? Thanks.

no premium accounts or MTN, hmmm. Wasn't expecting that, ill try for a few hours but I will most likely refund, last RL service was better but server kept going down :( Can't get a decent service around here.

no premium accounts or MTN, hmmm. Wasn't expecting that, ill try for a few hours but I will most likely refund, last RL service was better but server kept going down :( Can't get a decent service around here.
we give premium only on requests and mtn works prefectly ..

please open up a ticket and your problem will be solved

we give premium only on requests and mtn works prefectly ..

please open up a ticket and your problem will be solved

Just opened one, just wasn't expecting that. I'm guessing you have to pay for premium accounts to be added, we'll see if the service holds up anyway.

Yeah, I'm not comfortable with giving my upload account details to anyone, so I would like a refund.

Thanks.

Hello,

If you asked for special premium, then there is special ftp which will take you to upload account dir directly. Please ask vizoomer in ticket, he will provide you that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back