MegaShare Affiliate Program: Earn 70% of ad revenue -Highest Paying (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The highest I earned so far was $321.17 for the month of Feb. Though only one time I got 300+.

Can u tell us what do u upload and how do u post (I mean single posts or Mega Threads) so that me and other members can give suggestions on what you can do more with your current routine and earn more :)

You just made it 6.5 Times better.. Excellent :)
All the Best

i post single post at the moment in a 5 philippine forums..usually i earn 11000 ud

Hello,

I have :
"Total Bulk Downloads: 79120
Total Unique Downloads: 2654"

Should I be eligible for a payment soon ? What the rates these times ?

Thank you !:D

Again it started, whenever I start uploading a blank box appears instead of showing the progress of the file, which is being uploaded.

We are aware of this problem. I hope you know that even if a blank box appears the file is still being uploaded.

i post single post at the moment in a 5 philippine forums..usually i earn 11000 ud

Ok..
Just Philippines won't earn you a good amount.

Try the English forums as well listed in the Megashare Help File in my signature. Try different categories like apps, games, etc. to post in and finally choose the best category that suits you and stick to it and then start a Mega Thread.

Mega Thread can give you more downloads if it gets popular though you need to be very careful while making one. You can ask me again about it when you decide to start a Mega Thread :)

Remember you need to dig to find the treasure.

Hope this helps.

Hello,

I have :
"Total Bulk Downloads: 79120
Total Unique Downloads: 2654"

Should I be eligible for a payment soon ? What the rates these times ?

Thank you !:D

Hmmm I don't think you have reached your minimum payout for April. You need atleast around 4000 Uniques for minimum payout of 20 USD.

Thank You
Samsexy98

Got my payment for around 48000 Uniques

apr2011.png

Thank you so much everyone @ Megashare got my payment today could not be more happy. Overall use of Megashare is in a league of it's own other sites are not even close. Uploading is always faster, downloading is great, all of my friends have change over and love it. Thanks again, :)

nCMsJ.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you so much everyone @ Megashare got my payment today could not be more happy. Overall use of Megashare is in a league of it's own other sites are not even close. Uploading is always faster, downloading is great, all of my friends have change over and love it. Thanks again, :)

Congrats mate and thanks for the proof :)

[Additional Comment Removed by myself]

Last edited:
Hi Megasharers,

Congrats to all especially to notion who missed his first payment last month but so kind and patient.

Thanks for being the part of Megashare!

Hope you guys will stay with us forever and earn even more with every passing month.

Best of luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back