MegaShare Affiliate Program: Earn 70% of ad revenue -Highest Paying (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a payment of $470 this month, rate is almost $5/1000 download little less as comapre to last month's $6. Anyways thanks to Megashare:)

sam do you also see a secrease in rate this month? what about you kennt, your last month was so good right?

Got a payment of $470 this month, rate is almost $5/1000 download little less as comapre to last month's $6. Anyways thanks to Megashare:)

sam do you also see a secrease in rate this month? what about you kennt, your last month was so good right?

I guess you meant "decrease" instead of "secrease" :P

Yea was a bit less rate compared to past months may be because of low paying adverts or bad traffic delivered. It happens sometimes.

Don't know where other popular guys are...:|

Btw Congrats to you :)

Huh I did not recived aby payment this month yet... and I am sure that I got minimal pay out.....
Hi lib3rty!

Long time heard from you!

How many unique you got last month?
Got 4000 UD

Hope i'll Reached Minimum Payout
4000 unique is somewhat near to minimum payout amount but as majority of the users got less than $5/1000 downloads last month so I think you haven't reached payout!

Best!

Hi Styla :)

was busy these days some other projects :)

mhh dunno but I think I got a lot bcos of few files that got over 10 k downloads

btw. what with v2 ?

Ok but did you got paid last month? If yes then how much?

and the screens you posted above not showing your unique downloads.

Hi lib3rt, it may possible that due to not uploading fresh content regularly you are now not reaching the minimum payout. Its better if you upload few more files to keep recieving payments from megashare.

I don't understand exactly how they pay the downloads, there is no a table with gains; kindly someone can explain me how this host works ? :)

Hi Edward,

Thanks for your interest shown in Megashare!

our payment system works in the way that you get downloads and we pay you at the end of the each month based on the revenue generated by your download links, we share 70% with you keep 30%.

You will be able to see your unique downloads once you start getting downloads of your files. usually our members are earning $4-$8/1000 download on average for any file size and all countries counted.

Don't hesitate to ask if you still have any question.

Hope that helps!

Hey styla so I started to use MS from today,as zoom uploader supporting this filehost now.But I created my account couple of months ago,Can you tell me where can I check my earnings?

Is it 1 ip in 24 hrs???
Yes one IP in 24 hours for a single file not for multiple files.
Hey styla so I started to use MS from today,as zoom uploader supporting this filehost now.But I created my account couple of months ago,Can you tell me where can I check my earnings?
Hi Dj,

We don't have a earning stats in the current version. You can just see your unique downloads and then estimate your earnings after one month you get paid and know your per thousand average rate.

and yah we are thankful to z-o-o-m for adding our host.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back