MegaShare Affiliate Program: Earn 70% of ad revenue -Highest Paying (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello

Where i enter my Paypal ID Can't Find Any Option??

Right now there is no such option. The ID with which you registered on Megashare is considered as your Paypal ID. If its not your Paypal ID then register a new account with Paypal ID or PM the details of Megashare and Paypal to Styla.

Right now there is no such option. The ID with which you registered on Megashare is considered as your Paypal ID. If its not your Paypal ID then register a new account with Paypal ID or PM the details of Megashare and Paypal to Styla.

Ok Thanks I have Registered With Same ID as Paypal

This is Ok???

Hi bux2, you don't need to register a new account. Just send me your affiliate and paypal email address in PM and we'll process your payments to your paypal email. But if you want to use your new account, there is no problem at all.

Thanks!

Hi bux2, you don't need to register a new account. Just send me your affiliate and paypal email address in PM and we'll process your payments to your paypal email. But if you want to use your new account, there is no problem at all.

Thanks!

No i hv not create new account already running with same email id as paypal and megashare

i just to confirm That's all

and one more question

I have Got 7000 UD till

Can i reached minimum payout or not???

hello styla

please tell us some way to improve our income, I am below $500 for long time now and trying hard to make more but not working any method.

Hi Hadid,

There is no magic method to improve income in this field, either you need your own site with high traffic or use some other advanced methods to make more.

hi styla some of my downloaders complain about unraring issue..

Yup I too was reported by this problem some months before. No recent complaints though.

And Jdownloader complaints are repeatedly coming to me. I don't understand what Jdownloader is doing. I mean on one day everything works with Megashare but the next the problem again starts :(

what i told my downloaders is to use jdownloader..styla please take a look at this problem..

Lol and no one reported you back..
There is only the captcha problem in JD and its the problem of Jdownloader team and not Megashare however, they can officially report to JD because this is happening again and again..

Several member are constantly reporting these issues to jDownloader team so hopefully they'll fix it permanently.

btw what do you mean by unraring?

There could be two possible reasons, either your rar has some problem or during downloads archive gone corrupt so they are facing this problem, downloading the file again can resolve the issue but if not then then after archiving your files, just check them once by extracting yourself for few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back