MegaShare Affiliate Program: Earn 70% of ad revenue -Highest Paying (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey styla so I started to use MS from today,as zoom uploader supporting this filehost now.But I created my account couple of months ago,Can you tell me where can I check my earnings?

Thanks man for informing. I have already asked the programmer of this zoom uploader to implement megashare plugin. He said it will be done but not now, so I convince him somehow and he said "OK" but he didn't give an exact ETA. So after he confirmed that it will be added I have been waiting and again and again asking him but he didn't replied or he wasn't there. So thanks for informing. Now I can upload loads of stuff very easily. :) :D

As discussed earlier that zoom uploader now supports megashare. So last night I uploaded about 14 files with it. And then checked in my megashare account I cannot see those files. But when I follow the links which were given by the program. The links are working properly. So can you see what the problem is.

Log in manually from megashare site itself first and then try to upload through zoom and check your files. let me know if it works or not?

So styla how much $ for 100 downloads.
You mean for 1000 downloads? It varies according to traffic type but most probably you'll have something around $5-$7/1000 downloads.
:| :| :| ???

Sorry I never understand the alexa rankings.
You mean you don't know what alexa rankings is?

You mean you don't know what alexa rankings is?

I know alexa rankings but I just understand it..

I read somewhere before in alexa if the rank is bigger in NUMBER then you are popular then why the hell Google is sitting on no.1

If we sentence is correct then Megashare is popular than the hosting in comparison but if it isn't then we are not popular than the hosting in comparison..

By reading your statement I guess the sentence I wrote is correct but no logic. Oh God!!! This is really confusinggggggggggggggggggg...........

Lower Alexa means more popularity, Google is most popular site in this world. Megashare is more popular than filesonic.

Alexa is based on traffic, more than 8000 sites have more traffic than Megashare.

Hope it's clear!

yah sorry my mistake, filesonic.com were redirecting to local domain which has lower Alexa.

There actual Alexa rank is 156, right?

Log in manually from megashare site itself first and then try to upload through zoom and check your files. let me know if it works or not?

Done as mentioned above but nothing happened file ain't showing in the file manager. Also I tried by logging out of MS and then uploading through zoom. Still no existence of the file in the manager.

zoom sent me an email after adding Megashare as a supported host, he did mentioned some bugs but not this one. However, I'll sent him a email, try to contact him yourself. He may can solve the problem.

Lower Alexa means more popularity, Google is most popular site in this world. Megashare is more popular than filesonic.

Alexa is based on traffic, more than 8000 sites have more traffic than Megashare.

Hope it's clear!

I just dream we grow and forget about alexa. I hope alexa ranking in same as a normal ranking like rank 1 is bigger than rank 2 like we used to count in schools. :P

sam how did you said that site will be up in 10-15 minutes? Is site daily goes down for hours?

He reported in the time when the half an hour downtime problem was on [10.30 AM To 11.00 AM IST]. So I knew it would be up in that much time.

Btw site wasn't down for me before 10.30 AM. It was only down for Bux2 as he reported that the issue is for 2hrs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back