MegaShare Affiliate Program: Earn 70% of ad revenue -Highest Paying (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome back sam, nice to see you back in action.

Were you absent from the forums only or you were not uploading as well?

Just uploaded the old files that were deleted and nothing done this month :( :'(
Though still I got around 44K uniques this month. :P

I was absent from everywhere.. My site wasn't updated as well and as a result traffic gone down as well..

Just uploaded the old files that were deleted and nothing done this month :( :'(
Though still I got around 44K uniques this month. :P

I was absent from everywhere.. My site wasn't updated as well and as a result traffic gone down as well..
But I am sure you are now experienced enough to take care of all the issues immediately and restore your previous stat soon!

Best of luck to your health and wealth:))

But I am sure you are now experienced enough to take care of all the issues immediately and restore your previous stat soon!

Best of luck to your health and wealth:))

Yea now I have experience and guess what this is the first time I didn't panic that the whole month was of no work though was a bit sad..:)

Both health and wealth are unpredictable :P

This is an improvement in your attitude, with the passage of time you'll be more professional and look for positive aspects of everything instead of panic or disappointment.

Last edited:
U got a new signature...
But looks there is some grammar error..
"You never fail in Internet Marketing"
Notice the "s" difference in fail.. for me the one without "s" is fine... is it?

Fixed it!

I thought I should give some motivational message to those who feel that they are failed and can't earn online that's why I used this quote in signature.

That quote does inspire.. I hope others will get inspired as well and start believing in themselves.

Captchas not visible in JD..

captchaproblem.jpg

Last edited:
Yea I know this is a problem with JD as they might have not updated but just wanted to confirm anyone else having this problem or just me :)

Got an update right now and yea they fixed it :) yipeee...

captchaproblem.jpg

Last edited:
You are welcome sam!

If there is any new affiliate who haven't sent me his paypal email, please send as soon as possible so that your payment will be processed on time.

Those who already receiving a payments or sent me an email don't need to send again!

Best!

thankz..

@sam are you the one who made 300 dollars a month?please teach me how to do it..

The highest I earned so far was $321.17 for the month of Feb. Though only one time I got 300+.

Can u tell us what do u upload and how do u post (I mean single posts or Mega Threads) so that me and other members can give suggestions on what you can do more with your current routine and earn more :)

got 26k ++ UD compared to 4k++ last month. Going to double it next month.

You just made it 6.5 Times better.. Excellent :)
All the Best

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back